Coincidence

Unexpected

 

**No Ones Point of View**

Suhoon woke up to the sound of his alarm clock. “11AM” it read. After getting out of bed, brushing his teeth and having a little snack he decided to wake up Hyunmin.

“Ya, wake up its 11:30!”

“Just 5 more minutes!”

“I could care less whether or not you wake up so you either wake up now, or I’m leaving. You need to get you sleeping schedule back on track before school starts!”

“I said five minutes!” Hyunmin mumbled back while waving his arm at Suhoon.

“Okay then wake up in 5 minutes by yourself. I’m leaving, seeya.” Suhoon grabbed his key to the dorm and walked out of the dorm. He had a problem with his class schedule so he needed to go to the main office. On Fridays it closes early at 12AM, therefore he was in a rush.

While entering the main building of the University and walking over to the office he felt something drop from his neck. It was a necklace. When picking it up from the ground he fond that the lock that kepy the necklace together broke off.

“Aish..”  It was just a simple thin chain but he liked it a lot.

“I need to get this fixed now..”

After getting his schedule sorted out he headed outside of the university and into the city of Seoul. There was an old jewellery shop nearby that fixed things for cheap.

When walking into the shop there was no one at the cashier desk.

“Hello… Anybody here?”

“Hello” An old man said in a worried voice. “Can you please come back later, I’m sorry to sound rude but I lost something that’s really important and I need to find”.

“Do you need any help?”

“I wouldn’t want to be of any trouble to you.”

“It’s okay I’m not in any rush anyways…What did you lose?”

“A necklace, it has a black charm on it… The charm looks like a guitar pick. I can’t find it anywhere! It means a lot to me.”

“It couldn’t have gotten too far, I mean it’s got to be somewhere in the shop right?”

“I remember putting it in my desk drawer…. Or was it in the cupboard?... or maybe I put it on my coffee table…” The man had a very confused and worried look on his face.

“You see I’m very forgetful…”

“I can kind of tell.” Suhoon said while giving him a warm smile. “It’s okay we’ll look for it together.”

“I’ll look for it on the 2nd floor, you look for it here…I can trust you right?” The old man asked with one eyebrow up.

“Yes of course, I’m not like that. I hate thieves, they disgust me so don’t worry.”

“I already looked in the jewellery shelves so no need to look their anyways.”

The man left to go look for the necklace upstairs.

“Where could it be?” Suhoon said while scratching his head.

“If he already looked in all the shelves then where else is there to look anyway?...maybe it fell on the floor?”

The jewellery shop wasn’t too big but wasn’t too small either. Suhoon looked on every inch of wood there was. He looked under display tables too, but found nothing.

“Did you find anything?” The man asked while walking down the stairs.

“No… Sorry…”

“It’s alright.” The man walked to the cashier desk. “So what can I help you with after I’ve wasted so much of your time?

“Well I just broke the chain of my necklace. Here I’ll show you.” While looking down to get the necklace out of his pocked he saw something sparkle in the corner of the desk counter. He bent down to see what it was.

“AH! I think I found something!”

“Really?!”

“Is this it?!”

“YES!” The man yelled as her hurriedly made his way around the desk counter and grabbed the necklace from Suhoon.

“Thank you so much.” He said while hugging him and bowing. “You don’t know how much this means to me! I’ll fix your necklace for free, I can even give you anything you want for free!

“Haha that’s alright! Wow that necklace must mean a lot.”

“You see there are only 2 in the world, and a very important person gave this to me to keep it for him after he died. I kept a promise that I would never lose it and cherish it forever.

“Ahh I see. Wow, so it must be pretty old.”

“Yeah… You see I’m getting old now and I have a very bad memory. I wonder how it got there though. This isn’t the first time I lost it. It’s like the necklace is running away from me.”

“I’m happy that I could help you find it.”

“I’m very thankful towards you. Actually I really think this necklace is running away from me. I want you to borrow this.”

“What?! No I couldn’t! How could I keep such an important thing?”

“Is it not your style?”

“Haha no that’s not it, actually it’s really an amazing necklace, and that’s exactly why I can’t accept this.”

“Please just take it for a while. I keep losing it and I think the necklace wants you to wear it, after all you found it. If you hadn’t found it the janitor who comes here at night would have swept it away. I shudder just thinking about it. Please accept this.” The man put the necklace around Suhoon’s neck. The necklace chain was long enough that you didn’t have to unlock it to wear it.

“Wow, thank you… I really don’t feel right about this though.”

“Trust me, I think it’s what I’m supposed to do, I think the necklace was waiting for you.”

“What? That’s kind of odd though don’t you think. I’m just a stranger.”

“Visit a few times okay? So I can see the necklace from time to time. This necklace will bring you a lot of good memories. It did for me.”

“Thank you, I’ll make sure not to lose it.”

“Please don’t!” The man said with a smile. “I’ll fix this necklace for you as well so don’t worry.”

“Thank you, I’ll come by next week.” Suhoon gave him a warm smile and a 90 degree bow before he left the shop.

Suhoon arrived at the university. He was on his way, walking to building 7 to his dorm. He pulled out his phone and looked at the time.

“1:30 pm… I bet Hyunmin is still sleeping. That lazy idiot.”

Suhoon tried calling Hyunmins cell phone but there was no answer.

“I’ll just text that lazy potato then.” He said to himself.

Suhoon was walking while texting, unaware of his surroundings. Suddenly he felt himself bump into someone. A crash of books fell on the floor.

“Ah! My bad.” Suhoon repeated while bowing.

Soo Hee was on the ground surrounded by the text books she had just picked up for her classes.

“Ow..umm its alright. Don’t worry about it, I should have watched where I was going…” Soo hee said while quickly picking up her books.

Suhoon bent down to help pick them up.

“Thank you.” Soo Hee said with an awkward smile.

“Sorry about that.”

“It’s alright, then” Soo hee said while bowing and walking away. While she was walking she noticed that she wasn’t wearing her necklace.

“Did it fall on the floor when the text books fell?.... Maybe that boy picked it up accidently, I should go ask him right?”

Soo Hee quickly turned around to ask Suhoon if he had her necklace.

“Umm excuse me.” Soo Hee said in a quiet voice.

Suhoon turned around.

“Ah!” Soo Hee’s eyes widened.

“Th..that’s m necklace you’re wearing!” Soo Hee yelled.

“W..what? Huh, this? But I just got this 30 minutes ago.”

“Did you steal it! How did you even get it? Did you purposely knock down my texts books so you can grab my necklace without me noticing!?” Soo Hee kept jumping to conclusions.

“Hah! Are you seriously calling me a thief?!”

“Look I don’t mean to sound rude but that’s my necklace. Don’t even try to say it’s not, that necklace is one.. two of a kind!” Without thinking Soo Hee touched the necklace on Suhoon’s neck and looked at the back of it.

“Look! It even had my name on it!” Soo Hee quickly backed away and crossed her arms.

Suhoon looked at the letters that read “Sun”.

“Sun? Whats the big deal, there are hundreds of people with that name. And how do I even know your name is Sun.”

“LOOK!” Soo Hee said while pulling out her ID card.

“Okay well, a man just gave this to me and I promised not to lose it. Its import and there’s no way I’m giving it to you so stop hallucinating and lets act like this never happened.”

“Never happened?! As if! Fine don’t give it back to me, I’ll just report you.”

“Go ahead.”

“Jerk!” Soo Hee said while walking towards the main building.

“Crazy Woman.” Suhoon said while laughing to himself.

Soo Hee entered the main building and made her way to the main office.

“Hello, what may I help you with?”

“I want to report a theft…”

“Oh, alright, I need some details.”

“Well this boy stole my necklace.”

“So you know who it is.”

“Yes! His name is…is….”

“Is…”

“He has black hair and he wears blue contacts and umm..”

“Mam, there are a lot of boys here who have black hair and wear blue contacts; you’re going to need to give me more information than that.”

“Ugh okay I understand I’ll find out and tell you immediately.” Soo Hee bowed and headed to her dorm.

“Raina!” Soo Hee yelled.

“What! You scared me! You don’t just come in yelling my name I just came out of the shower.”

“A boy stole my necklace!”

“What! Are you serious!?”

“Yes! I need to get it back. I saw it around his neck and he denied stealing it!”

“Wait which necklace, the one you were wearing yesterday, the pick one?”

“Yeah that one! It means a lot to me!”

“You mean this one.” Rains picked up the thick black picked necklace from the dresser. The charm hanging from the long chain swaying from side to side.

“OH. MY. GOSH.” Soo Hee’s eyes widened.

“Is this real life? It can’t be! It was on his neck though. And…and there’s only 2 in the whole world!”

“2 eh? Here’s a thought, maybe that’s the 2nd one?”

“What? But that’s too big of a coincidence! What’s up with this school and coincidences! That’s just can’t be right.”

“Wait it was a boy right?”

“Yes…”

“Ooooo Sun has found her soul mate!” Raina chanted with the necklace in her hand.”

“Hey stop it! No way! The boy is so rude.”

“Haha, were you being crazy Soo to him? Maybe that’s why.”

“C..crazy Soo?! Give me my necklace back you!”

“Sun found her soul mate, Soo found her soul mate” Raina kept chanting while running around their dorm.

“Give me it back or I’ll tell Injun you have a crush on him.”

“WHAT! I DO NOT!”

“Oh please it’s obvious!”

“Hey! You-“  Raina was cut of my the ring of Soo hee’s cell phone.

“Hold that thought” Soo Hee went to pick up her cell phone.

“Hello”

“Hey Sun!”

“Hey INJUN” Soo Hee said while making cute faces to Raina

“You better not or I’ll..” Raina mouthed.

“Why don’t we hang out together today, since yesterday didn’t really count? I’ll introduce you to my friends too.”

“Sure, where do you want to meet?”

“We’ll meet at the nearby park since its close and since I want to spend time outside of this University before school starts. By the way, bring Raina along too.”

“Of course I’ll bring RAINA with me.”

“See you soon.”

“Bye~” Soo Hee hung up.

“Get ready, we’re going to see your boyfriend.”

“HEY! I said it’s not like that!” Raina repeated while Soo Hee grabbed her necklace and put it on her neck.

“Really? I guess you wouldn’t mind if I showed interest in him today then.”

“As if you would even do that, you’re so shy and innocent and all cute around new people. Little do they know…little do they know…”

“Haha hey! I am innocent and cute! Geez now get ready.”

“Alright your highness.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter is like over 2,000 words long. I was actually not going to end it off here but decided too since the chapter would be like over 4,000 words if i didn't. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Its just the beginning now!