The Interesting Topic

Unexpected

 

**No Ones Point of View**

“We’re back!” Injun yelled with food in his hands while entering Hyunmin and Suhoon’s dorm. There sat Suhoon and Jihwan waiting patiently for their food.

“Ugh finally, I’m starving. What took you guys so long?” Suhoon said with a sigh of relief.

“Haha well Hyunmin ran into someone he kind of knew…”

“Kind of...? What?” Jihwan said in confusion.

“A girl he’s known for a little less than 24 hours.”

“A girl eh? And what do you mean less than 24 hours?” Suhoon said also in confusion.

“Well she was sitting beside me on the plane, and well she’s just really… interesting?”

“You guys seemed way to close to only have known each other for a 14 hour flight. Hyung you should have been there it was hilarious how they were speaking with each other! AJUSSI, Crazy Woman. That’s what they called each other by.” Injun said while laughing.

Suhoon and Jihwan started bursting out laughing.

“Are you joking?” Suhoon said while eating his food.

“Like I said she’s interesting okay. I don’t know but she gives off a different feeling. It’s really odd actually.” Hyunmin said seriously.

“What’s her name?” Jihwan asked.

“Sun Soo Hee” Injun answered for him.

“How do you know her name when I don’t?” Hyunmin questioned.

“Well actually she was lost and didn’t know where to find her dorm and she asked me to help her.”

“Are you serious? This is all just one big coincidence. This is so strange.” Hyunmin said in disbelief.

“Haha, but you’re right, she’s quite refreshing, and she seems like an interesting person.”

“All this talk about her is making me want to meet her.” Jihwan said in excitement.

“I have her number actually; I’ll ask if she wants to meet up sometime soon since we’ll have to go back to actually studying in a few days.”

Universities in Seoul have their breaks from late December to Early February. The first week of February was coming to an end, and they would soon have to begin with their studies.

“Ah, I really don’t feel like studying. Our breaks are too short!” Jihwan stated with a sad face.

“Yeah same here, but for some reason I feel like this year will be a lot of fun.”

The 4 boys finally finished eating their food, and were chatting until midnight.

“Jihwan and I should go now, it’s getting late and we’re not even aloud to be here past midnight.”

“Yeah true, we’re going to head out.”

Hyunmin and Suhoon shared a dorm, and Jihwan and Injun shared a dorm, 4 doors down.

“Okay we’ll see you guys tomorrow then, Bye.” Suhoon said while closing the door behind them.”

“Ahh, its been a long day. That 14 hour flight has given me the biggest headache and it won’t go away. But at the same time its been a really interesting day.”

“I can’t believe you would call a Stanger “Crazy Woman” …Wait no actually I can believe it.” Suhoon said with a smirk.

“Hey! She called me Ajussi first.”Hyunmin defended.

“So you call her crazy woman… Makes sense.”

“Hyung you’ll laugh at what happened. She woke up while the plane was landing and thought the plane was going to crash into the ground. She was yelling at me with the funniest expression and pronunciation “Are we going to die!” Hyunmin imitated her pronunciation while laughing hysterically at what had happened.

“Okay, I must admit that is really funny.” Suhoon said while laughing with him.

“Trust me, you’ll see how fun it is to pick on her, her reactions are so cute.”

“Poor girl.”Suhoon said while shaking his head.

“Don’t get the wrong impression; She knows how to fight back.”

“Go to sleep you potato, you need to catch up on sleep. Tomorrow if you don’t wake up I’m just leaving you here.”

“Okay, good night.”

“You have to admit though; you’re excited to meet her right.”

“eh, I don’t really care much for meeting new people this year. I just want to work hard this year and make my parents proud.”

“Hyung you’re so boring.”

“Shut up and go to sleep!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I'm back with another update! Quick right? Well I was going to create a REALLY long chapter but decided to split it into two. So the next chapter hopefully will be the special meeting of the two main characters that you've all be waiting for. This chapter also helps you to get a sense of everyone personalities. I have 3 tests this week, on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday so i may not update as much as a usually do. I'll try my best to update every 1-3 days though! I hate waiting for fics to update too! Ahh another paragraph sorry. Most importantly, Enjoy!