The First Day.

Unexpected

 

“Wake up!” Raina yelled into my ear

“I’m awake!, I’m awake!, now go away” I said half asleep

“You are still in bed and your first class starts in 30 minutes you idiot! Get up!” Raina pulled of the warm blanket that was covering me.

“You can take my blanket but not this fluffy pillow!” I said tightly holding my pillow, trying to go back to sleep.

“Fine I’m leaving you here then.”

“You can’t leave me! Come back!!” I yelled.

Then suddenly I felt a cold splash of water rush down my face.

“RAINA! That’s cold! I’m going to kill you!” I said finally getting out of bed and chasing her.

“At least you’re out of bed. I’m out! Seeya~” Raina said running out of the door and closing it behind her.

“Just wait until lunch, I’m going to get you. What time is it anyways?” I looked the clock in shock. “7:40! I only have 25 minutes to make myself look decent.”

I managed to get ready in 10 minutes and then rushed to my first class, World Travel. I was able to make it in time, but was one of the last people to enter the classroom. I searched for the nearest empty seat and quickly sat in it. It felt so awkward for some reason though, I wasn’t use to the atmosphere so I was a little scared.

“Did you want to sit beside me that badly?” I turned my head to see Suhoon sitting right beside me.

“Oh, Hello, and I just sat in the closest empty seat, sorry to disappoint you.” I said jokingly.  I looked around and spotted Hyunchul sitting a few rows infront of me. I could tell it was him by the headphones he always wears. I decided to text him since we had a few minutes before class started.

I see you keke -sun

I saw Hyunchul look at his phone and look around; he finally managed to spot me. I smiled and waved to him. Hyunchul returning the wave back, the turning back around.

“Who are you waving to?” Suhoon asked.

“Oh Hyunchul, he’s  sitting up front, I was just saying hi.” I said while taking out my notebook. Suhoon not saying anything back.

Do you want to grab lunch after class? – Hyunchul

Sure! Let’s do that :) – Sun

Surprisingly we got our first project on the first day, I was nervous to find out what it was.

“The project is something that you will be able to have fun with. You, as well as a partner will need to go to 1 place, a place of your choice and basically spend the day there. After spending the day there you and your partner will need to write a paper on what you did and the unique things that were available at that place. Such as the food you ate, activities you did etc. To make things simple, your partner will be the person sitting beside you. This is due in a week; I suggest you complete it as soon as possible though, before your work piles up.” The professor explained.

The project sounded great until I heard the words ‘partner’ I really was afraid to work with someone since I’m really shy and not use to living here yet. To make things even more awkward, this meant I would be working with Suhoon and I have a feeling he doesn’t want to work with me.

“Let’s work well together then.” Suhoon said to me.

“y..yeah” I said bowing my head slightly.

The two hour class went by pretty quickly after that and I was excited to eat lunch since I didn’t have any breakfast. I packed up my stuff and was getting ready to wait for Hyunchul outside of the class doors.

“Where are you going now? Another class?” Suhoon asked while packing up his things.

“No not until a few hours, Hyunchul asked me to eat lunch with him and my next class is in a few hours. I’ll see you later then, bye bye” I said while smiling.

It felt awkward for some reason. Or should I say talking to Suhoon made me feel nervous. I don’t know why. It was easier when he was acting rude.  

Me and Hyunchul walked to the University restaurant and got seated to a table.

“What did you think about your first class here?” Hyunchul asked.

“It was fine, kind of shocked that we got a project on the first day though. Are you happy with your partner?” I asked.

“Yeah, everything is fine, we get along. How about you?” Hyunchul asked.

“Suhoon is my partner…”

“Really!? Wow what a coincidence, must be a little awkward thought right?” Hyunchul asked.

“Yeah it is a little awkward actually, I think it was less awkward when he was being mean to me. I just kind of want to get this project over and done with before I get piled with work.”

“Me too.” Hyunchul agreed.

**No one’s point of view**

Injun, Jay, and Hyunmin were walking when they spotted Raina walking out of her class.

“Raina!” Injun called out. “Come have lunch with us!.”

“Alright, why not.” Raina said walking over with a smile. “University restaurant?”

“Yeah, that’s where we’re headed to. Is that okay?” Jay asked.

“Yeah, that’s fine. I bet Sun is there too, she never had any breakfast.”

When the four of them walked into the restaurant Raina spotted sun with Hyunchul.

“Hey look, there she is. She’s with Hyunchul, what a surprise.” Raina said with a laugh.

“What happened yesterday? I heard something from Hyunmin but I don’t trust him so I wanted to hear the actual story from you.” Injun said.

“Haha what did Hyunmin say?” Raina said while they all sat at a table.

Injun was about to say something when Hyunmin covered his mouth.

“He said that when the 3 of you went to apologize that when you opened the dorm door Hyunchul was On top of Sun on the floor kissing her or something like that.” Jay said with a laugh.

“HAHAHAHA” Raina bursted out laughing. “Kissing her! Hyunmin you sure know how to exaggerate. He accidently fell on top of her. Don’t misunderstand though, nothing happened.” Raina explained.

“There’s Suhoon.” Jay said while waving at him.

Suhoon entered the Restaurant but stopped for a second to see Hyunchul and Sun eating together. He quickly looked away and sat beside Hyunmin.

“Why are you laughing so hysterically?” Suhoon asked.

“Oh I was just explaining what actually happened yesterday with Sun and Hyunchul. Hyunmin really knows how to tell a story eh?” Rains said.

“How was your first class?” Jihwan asked Suhoon.

“It was fine, Sun was actually sitting beside me.” Suhoon said while looking at the menu.

“Really? I hard you guys got a project already.” Injun said.

“Yeah we did, She’s my partner for that too since we were sitting beside each other we were put together.” Suhoon said.

“Ooo You two are working together, that should be fun. I see the couple necklaces are working their magic.” Raina said.

“Maybe you should get some, Injun.” Hyunmin said while nudging Injun.

“Why would I get that?” Injun said while quickly calling the waiter over.

“Are those two going to always be together? Isn’t she your friend, aren’t you mad she didn’t ask you to eat lunch with her?” Suhoon asked Raina.

“No, its fine. I’m happy she’s making friends. She finds it hard to make them, so im happy her and Hyunchul are friends. Although, I’ll be stealing her away soon enough hehe.”

**Suns Point of View**

I opened the door to my dorm and couldn’t wait to go to bed. I saw Raina on her bed playing with her laptop.

“How was your day?” Raina asked.

“It was pretty good actually.” I said while smiling.

“I saw you with Hyunchul.” Raina said with a wink.

“Haha yea, why are you winking? I told you it’s not like that!” I said.

“I know its not! I heard you and Suhoon are paired up for a project? That should be fun.” Raina said.

“Yeah, we have to spend a whole together too. It’s going to be so awkward Raina, What am I going to do? Don’t tell him this, but whenever I see him or talk to him I feel nervous.”

“Ooo, you like him!” Raina said with a huge smile on her face

“No I don’t! Not like that! I don’t even know him so how could I like him..” I said

“Fine, but answer this, do you find him attractive?” Raina questioned.

“What does that even matter?” If I told Raina I thought Suhoon was cute she would always bug me and with that big mouth she has she would probably tell him accidently.

“Common tell me! I won’t tell anyone.” Raina said trying to look and sound serious.

“Leave me alone I want to go to sleep!” I said closing my eyes.

“Actually Sun, I was very sad today because you didn’t ask to eat lunch with me. You really disappointed me. Don’t you think that’s a bit too much?” Raina said trying to look upset.

“You’re a very bad actor. You’re just saying this to make me feel bad and tell you…” I said.

“Wait so you do think he’s attractive?!”

“Okay fine, he’s attractive okay. Now let me sleep!” I finally said. I’ll regret saying this later.

“Aww you think he’s cute, and you have couple necklaces, what are waiting for then? Just watch, after the project, you two probably will both like each other.” Raina said trailing off saying nonsense on her own.

“Yeah yeah, because looks are all that matter in relationship right? But dream all you want. We’ll fall in love get married, happily ever after, now shhh and let me sleep.” I said yawning.

As if Suhoon and I would actually fall in love let alone like each other in that way.

Right then I got a text.

Let’s do the project tomorrow. Wake up at 10AM and meet me at the main entrance of the main building. You have no classes tomorrow right? – Suhoon

How did Suhoon even get my number? Probably from Injun…

Yeah I’m free tomorrow. Okay, but where are we going to go? We have to go to one place – Sun

Don’t worry about it – Suhoon

Don’t worry about it? What does that boy have planned? Whatever it was, I was strangely really excited for tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My week of hell is finally over!! I don't have as much work as before, at least for now. Hopefully i can update for requently now. Enjoy~