First Kiss.

Unexpected

 

**Raina’s point of view**

“I feel sorry towards Sun” I said suddenly while walking out of the library with Jihwan.

“Why? Because everything that happened today is mostly your fault?” He said jokingly.

“Hey! Do you have to say it so directly? I mean I didn’t know that Sun would get so worked up over it. Ugh, all of my friends are crazy. Sun’s crazy, Suhoon’s crazy, Injun is a crazy jerk, Hyunmin.. well Hyunmin is Hyunmin… and you…hmm well you’re just there.”

“Just there, that’s a nice thing to say.”He said sarcastically.

“Trust me it is. Don’t ever become crazy like everyone else.”

“Didn’t you say you woke up Sun with your tears, and you didn’t expect that to trigger her to go crazy?”Jihwan said making a point.

“Yeah, yeah, okay I get it, it’s ALL MY fault,” I said sticking out my tongue. “Huh? Why is Suhoon going in the staircase…he looks kind of…mad?”

“Yeah he does, I wonder what happened this time.” Jihwan said.

“Wait.. Is that Sun? Why is she going in there too?!”

“Oh I wonder why…” Jihwan said sarcastically again.

“What’s with the sarcastic tone? Why did they both go in there…Do you know something?” I asked.

“I know as much as you know,” Jihwan said. “Like the fact that Sun likes Suhoon and Suhoon…”

“Suhoon..?! Suhoon what? Tell me!!” I begged.

“Secret.” He said with a smirk.

“Oh you’re just awful.” I said.

“At least I’m not “just there” anymore,” He said laughing.

“Well I’m going in there and I’m going to see-“

“You’re not going anywhere.” Jihwan said pulling me back.

“They’re probably fighting, we need to do something. It’s already been 5 minutes and they haven’t come out, it’s not like they’re actually going to go down 20 flights of stairs.”

“True…But just leave them alone, sheesh. Didn’t Sun sleep in Suhoon’s dorm just so she wouldn’t disturb you and Injuns ‘moment’” He said.

“WHAT?! How do you know about that? Suhoon sure tells you guys everything. And..and..are you saying they’re having a ‘moment’ in there?!” I said.

“How does Sun put up with such an annoying gi- Eh.. is that Hyunchul? Okay why is he going in there now?”

“Okay, now we need to get involved, don’t you think?” I said looking up at him worried.

 

**Suns point of view**

“H..Hyunchul, look it’s not-“  I was about to explain the situation until I was interrupted by Suhoon. He took my hand and held it like I was..his.

“You don’t have to explain yourself Sun.” Suhoon said.

“Suhoon, stop.” I said panicking and forcefully taking his hand off. What was he thinking? It’s not like I confessed to him, and neither did he. Me hugging him…created a misunderstanding. But why did I care so much about Hyunchul seeing us like that? Why was I panicking.  “Look, it’s not-“

“You don’t have to explain yourself.” This time Hyunchul was saying it.

“Okay, can you two stop? I don’t need permission to speak from you two. But fine, I won’t bother.” I said angrily heading to leave the staircase.

“Stop.” Hyunchul said.

“I’m sorry but, I’m leaving. See you tomorrow.” I said.

“Stay, let’s talk..all three of us.” Suhoon said.

“Look I have nothing to say. I mean there isn’t a problem is there? What’s with the intense atmosphere? I’m tired and want to sleep.” I said.

“But I’m tired of this childish nonsense, and you need to know what’s going on.” Suhoon said.

I had a feeling I knew what was going on though. At that moment I could see clearly why Suhoon and Hyunchul disliked each other so much. I’m not stupid but I wish I was. I wish I didn’t know what was going on because now I’m put in an extremely uncomfortable situation. Although I may be wrong and probably seem conceited, Suhoon and Hyunchul both like me. Don’t they?

“Let’s talk tomorrow then.” I repeated.

“But-“Luckily Suhoon was interrupted by Raina and Jihwan opening the door.

“Thank goodness…” I whispered to myself.

“Sun, let’s go.” Raina said holding her hand out. I held it and we left.

 

 

Back at our dorm, Raina and I were lying in our beds getting ready to end this incredibly exhausting day.

“Raina, I love you.”

“I know you do, but you can tell me how much you love me later. Right now I want to know about every little tiny detail, okay? From when you left the dorm to now.” She said.

“Alright I’ll tell you everything.” And so I did.

 

“And this all happened today?” Raina asked.

“Yes.” I replied.

“Wow, I never knew this much could happen in a day. So Suhoon actually said he liked you?”

“Yes..,” I nodded. “But I acted stupid and panicked so I told him to stop joking and left.”

“That is so you. You are so frustrating. I feel bad for Suhoon. You know he’s not the type of person who finds it easy to confess. I’ve never seen him act like this.” Raina said.

“Oh gosh I feel horrible, and it’s just going to get worse.” I said.

“Wait, why would it get worse?” Raina asked. ”You idiot, tomorrow you are telling him you like him too and then you both live happily ever after, okay?” Raina told me.

“Raina, you see I can’t do that.”

“Why not!?” She yelled throwing a teddy bear at me.

“Okay, was the really necessary?” I said catching it. “Well let’s see. Actually there are a lot of reasons. Number 1, Hyunchul likes me as well and being with Suhoon would ruin me and Hyunchul’s friendship, and that’s a friendship I DO NOT want to lose. Number 2, the obvious, I live in Canada and I don’t plan on living in Korea forever. I can’t start a relationship here. Number 3, I came here to study and that’s what my focus should be.” I said explaining.

“I can fix all of these problems.” Raina said with a confident smile.

“Really? Oh how fairy godmother?” I said.

“Number 1, you just have to stop caring about making everyone happy. When you like someone, there is always someone who’s going to get hurt. Whether you know that person or not, there is always going to be someone who’ll get hurt, so it up. Why don’t you put your own feelings and happiness before others for once? Number 2, It’ll takes a couple of years to get your degree, and a lot can happen in those years so don’t even give me that excuse. And finally number 3, have fun a little, will you? You’re always stressing about everything, way more than necessary.” Raina said satisfied with her problem solving.

“You’re really simple, aren’t you?” I said.

“Yes and you should loosen up a bit. Now let’s go to sleep and tomorrow use your head so a train wreck like today will not happen again.” Raina said.

“Whatever. But really it’s a good thing you and Jihwan showed up. Goodnight.” I said closing my eyes.

 

“Ugh, I really don’t want to go to Travel class today. What if I see Suhoon or Hyunchul? Please luck, be on my si-“As I was mumbling to myself I suddenly felt someone’s hand on my shoulder.

Just. My. Luck.

“Hyunchul… H..hello.” I said forcing a smile.

“You look tired. Did you not sleep well?” He asked.

“No, not really.” I said.

“After class do you want to get lunch? You’ll come right? You said we could talk today so don’t make any excuse okay?” He said smiling at me. “See you later.” He said entering the class before I got a chance to reply.

When I entered the class, I purposely sat away from both Hyunchul and Suhoon. I really shouldn’t let Suhoon see me especially. Now since I was eating lunch with Hyunchul, he definitely can’t see us else he’ll misunderstand. How long will I be able to avoid him though? Is this really necessary Sun?

 

“Why aren’t you eating?” Hyunchul asked looking at my plate.

“I’m not that hungry.” I simply said.

“You should eat though, knowing you you probably didn’t eat breakfast.” He said.

“I’m fine, don’t worry.” I said forcing another smile.

Why were things so awkward? I needed to get the atmosphere back to what it used to be in order for things to go back to normal. I need Hyunchul to stay my friend and as for Suhoon, I’ll have to keep away from him because the more I see him, the more I like him.

Just when I was about to say something to create a more comfortable atmosphere Hyunchul put his hand on mine. What was he doing?!

“W..w...what is it Hyunchul? Is something wrong?” I didn’t know what else to say.

“Sun, I have to tell you something.” He said looking into my eyes. I couldn’t help but feel sorry for him.

“C..can you wait for a second, I need to go to the bathroom.” I said quickly getting up. “I’ll be back.” I said and immediately left.

As I opened the cafeteria doors I unexpectedly met eyes with Suhoon. He was just standing there in the door way, his eyes were fixed on me and showed anger and sadness at the same time. Did he see me and Hyunchul?

“Excuse me-“ I said looking down.

“Come with me.” He said dragging me outside.

“Suhoon what are you doing? I’m not a dog, you can’t just drag me out as you wish,” I yelled. “I’ve had enough of this already, why can’t we just act normally with each other? Like before yesterday?” I continued.

“Because it would just be acting,” He said back. “So with Hyunchul you can forget about everything and eat lunch together but with me why is it different? Why are you always avoiding me? Why aren’t you avoiding Hyunchul as well? He said.

“Because, with you it’s different…”

“Different? Why different?”

“Because seeing Hyunchul won’t change anything, eating lunch with him won’t change anything. But with you that’s not the case, the more I see you, the more…”

“The more what? The more you hate me? Do you think I don’t know why you wanted to leave so badly yesterday after Hyunchul interrupted us? I’m not that stupid Sun and I know you aren’t stupid either. You already know what’s going on, don’t you? Why are you being like th-” He asked.

“Because the more I like you okay!”I finally yelled out.

 Suhoon was now looking straight into my eyes, as if he was searching for something. I shouldn’t have let out my feelings. “I can’t allow myself to like you Suhoon, if I like you then-“

Suddenly Suhoon put both of his hand on my face. What was he doing? I couldn’t move, or I didn’t want to move. “Everything, just forget about it.” He pressed his lips onto mine and like that my first kiss was gone. Feeling my heart was about to explode I held his hands and closed my eyes.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, right?! Anyways, i just want to let you guys know that i'm trying to make each chapter more lengthy because i want more things to happen to keep the story interesrting for my lovely readers ♥ Also because of this it may take me a little longer to update, but i'm going to try my best to update twice or more a week since i'm on break now. Merry Christmas everyone~