Just A Bad Day.

Unexpected

 

We finally arrived at the restaurant after the 5 minute bus ride there. It felt like the longest five minutes of my life. It was just so… awkward. Even with Raina by my side, she was too busy talking to Injun. Hyunmin kept making fun of me but I just didn’t bother saying anything back, I was just embarrassed for some reason. I know it sounds stupid but I was bothered by the way Suhoon acted like he didn’t care. He didn’t seem to care that he had a two of a kind necklace and that I was the owner of the other one. It’s not that I like Suhoon, I mean his personality really isn’t to my tastes with his rudeness, but I just felt like he didn’t deserve to have the necklace. I mean why did he have it anyways? I wanted to take it from him and give it to Olivia or someone of more importance to me. I know that sounds rude but, seriously... He doesn’t need to have it, it has no meaning to him.

We were escorted to a table when he entered the restaurant. Luckily Raina was sitting next to me and on the other side was Jihwan. Suhoon though, was right in front of me, but I was just going to ignore him and Hyunmin and try to make it through this day. Jihwan seemed to notice that I looked sad.

“Are you okay?” He said to me.

“I’m fine...” I said with a forced smile.

“You know you shouldn’t be too bothered by Suhoon, he’s not a cold person at all, you two just happened to meet at the wrong time I guess.” He explained. “He’s a really sincere and kind person.” He continued.

“Really? Well I kind of find that hard to believe right now.”

“Hyunmin is kind of an most of the time though so just don’t mind him, he doesn’t mean it most of the time.” Jihwan said while laughing.

The only person I liked was Injun and Jihwan at this point. Jihwan seemed really nice and mature; I wanted to be close friends with him. Throughout the evening we chatted, and it took my mind off of everything.

“What are you going to order?” Raina questioned.

“Ummm I think Bipimpab, my mom always made it for me and I miss eating it.”

“Aww poor Sun is homesick. You guys shouldn’t be giving her a hard time, you don’t even know her.” Rain said angrily towards Suhoon and Hyunmin.

“She’s too sensitive though. I was just teasing her, nothing to get upset about. Stop being so sensitive, you’re running the mood.” Hyunmin said in a cold tone, I tone I really hated. I hated being called ‘too sensitive’ because it’s something I can’t control. Throughout elemtery, middle, and high school I’ve been called “too sensitive”, i didn’t care then though because I had Olivia to defend me and shut people up but this time I didn’t. At this moment I just wanted to just get up and leave.

“Shut up Hyunmin, why would you say something like that?” Raina said back after a few seconds of silence.

I felt tears were going to form in my eyes so I quickly got up before anyone could see them. It would be so embarrassing if they did. I don’t know why I was feeling so emotional, I just missed Olivia and home and that just made me feel emotional towards everything.

“If I’m ruining the mood then I’ll just leave.” I got up but Raina quickly stood up and grabbed my hand.

“You can’t leave by yourself; you don’t even know how to get back to the University. Just sit down and ignore that loser”

“I’ll find my way..” I said in a chocked up voice, turning my head away from everyone else.

I got out of Raina grasp and ran towards the door while Raina was trying to gather her things as fast as possible.

I pushed the restaurants door open but suddenly bumped into someone.

“Sorry.” I quickly said, when I lifted up my head, it was Hyun.. Hyun something. The guy on the bus who gave me my wallet. I think he saw the tears in my eyes because when he looked at me his face turned blank and surprised.

“Are you okay?” He said.

“I’m fine, sorry for being of trouble to you..” I quickly ran out of the door in embarrassment. Raina finally managed to gather her things in time and caught up with me.

“Stop!” Raina yelled. “Why are you being like this! That was a little too much don’t you think!”

“Oh gosh, you too? Just leave me alone then so I can sort my feelings out.”

“I can’t leave you alone, you don’t even know your way back!”

“I’ll take her back.” I voice said. Raina turned around.

“Hyun.. Hyun..”

“Hyunchul.”

“Ah..Hello Hyunchul.. umm look this is kind of a personal matter, please don’t get involved. She doesn’t even know you so it would be kind of weird for her to go with you.” Raina tried to say in the politest way possible.

“Wouldn’t it be rude if you just left your other friends though? You stay with them and I’ll take her back to the University.”

“Look it’s okay, you just arrived and I don’t want to make you take me back. I can find my way back on my own.” I tried to convince to him. I tried to not make eye contact with Raina, I was just so angry.

“Fine, let Hyunchul take you back since you clearly don’t want me to. I’m going to go cover up for you.”

“Don’t bother; I don’t care about what they think of me.”

“Whatever” Raina said and left.

It suddenly got really awkward after Raina left. It was just me and Hyunchul, a boy I’ve known for 5 minutes. At that moment I kind of wished Raina hadn’t just left me there. How could she just leave me with a boy I barely knew! Did I really make her that angry?

“Let’s go then?” Hyunchul asked.

I decided to just let him take me back. Surprisingly, he didn’t sound or look irritated, but he looked kind of upset but not in a mean way. His expression was just sad.

“Okay..” I nodded and began to walk to the bus stop with him.

**Back at the restaurant**

“She left, great job Hyunmin. Great job” Raina said as she rolled her eyes.

“Wow… I call her sensitive and she acts even more emotional. I never knew what I said would hurt her so much that she would actually leave.” Hyunmin said irritated.

“All because of you we got into a fight, she probably hates me now…. So? What if she is sensitive? You don’t even know why she’s like that, people have their reasons so just deal with it and keep quiet.”

“What is the reason?” Suhoon questioned.

“I don’t know either..” Raina confessed. “We’ve only known each other for a few days. But just imagine how she feels. She’s going to be living in a totally new atmosphere and left everything she loved back in Toronto to come here, I would be surprised if she was always happy and cheery.”

“Ugh, why are you making e feel bad..” Hyunmin said annoyed.

“Because you should!.” Raina said back.

“How is she even getting back though? She doesn’t even know how to get there…” Suhoon stated.

“Hyunchul is taking her back…”

“Hyunchul? You mean that really smart guy who has his head phones in all the time and acts all cool?” Hyunmin questioned.

“Ugh there you go again saying bad things about people you barely know. And yes him.”

“How could you let her just leave with him? Does she even know him?” Suhoon said with a worried expression.

“Why do you even care? You spoke to Sun rudely and acted like you could care less about what she does.” Raina stated.

“Because, she’s never lived here before, and how can we even trust that boy?”

“We? I trust him, he was in my biology class last year. He’s harmless.”

“Let’s go.” Suhoon finally said. “We need to see that she’s okay…”

“I agree.” Jihwan and Injun said.

“How could you just let her go with that guy?” Hyunmin said.

“Oh so now I’m the bad guy! I said we got into a fight! I was really angry.” Rain shot back.

“It’s okay. Let’s just go.” Injun grabbed Raina’s and they all left the restaurant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello loves. It took me 10 chapters but now all of the 5 boys are introduced in the story hehe. I've had "Lady" and "Calling you" on repeate for like 2 days now, the songs are soo good ♥ I love ballads. Btw i at creating chapter titles so don't mind the fail titles. I hope this chapter was interesting =) Enjoy~