Trick

Unexpected

 

**Hyunmin’s Perspective**

“Injun sure is taking long, Jihwan left 20 minutes after Injun left and its been 2 hours since Jihwan left.” I said.

“Just as long as they figure things out, ten who cares.” Suhoon said.

Suddenly my phone started vibrating on the bed side table.

“Who would text me at this time?” I checked to see who ti was from and it said it was Injun. The text read “Hyunmin, come to Raina dorm now. We made up and the girl yousaid you liked is studying wit her right now.”

“What is this?” I said to myself. “I’ll be right back.” I said

“Where are you going?” Suhoon asked.

“I’m hungry, I’ll be back in a se.” I said quickly leaving.

 

“You two are such liars.” I said to Injun and Raina’s smiling faces. “Got me excited for nothing, I’m leaving.” I said annoyed.

“No!!!” Raina said. “You can’t leave! I have to get rid of Sun’s awkwardness around Suhoon, so you have to stay here!” she said.

“So now since you two have made up, you’ve decided to meddle into other people’s lives?”

“As if you never meddle.” Injun said.

“I won’t be a part of this.” I said.

“Just stay! I know you want Sun and Suhoon to be together too, so stop acting like you hate her.” Raina said.

“Wait why do we have to stay here? I can just go to yours and Jihwan’s room then.” I said looking at Injun.

“Injun, make sure he stays in your dorm!”

“Alright, I won’t let him leave.” Injun said.

“Suns going to thank me after for this.” Raina said satisfied and confident in her plan.

“Or hate you.” I said.

 

**Suhoon’s perspective**

“Why is Hyunmin taking so long?” I said.

Sun was currently in her own world. She had her headphones on and was typing away.

Suddenly I got a text.

“You’re Welcome~” It read.

“What…?” I said confused. Is Hyunmin perhaps not coming back on purpose?

“What are you up to?” I texted back.

Why don’t you ask the master mind behind it all, Raina and Injun.” Does this mean Injun and Raina figured things out?

Injun, what’s going on?” I texted.

You gave me advice and helped me out so I’m returning the favour. Good luck~”

“These punks.” I said to myself.

“I should go, it’s getting late.” Sun suddenly said.

“You can’t!” I said.

“Why not?” She said suspiciously.

“Because, Raina and Injun are still fighting.” I said.

“They are! Ugh, well it’s been going on for too long now. I’m going to go kick him out. Bye suh-“

“You can’t leave!” I interrupted.

“Are you feeling okay , Suhoon?” She said getting more suspicious.

“Just stay here….” I said.

“Stay… here… What’s going on Suhoon?” Sun said looking uneasy.

“Raina… Raina texted me! She told me to keep you here because she wanted to be with Injun…alone.” I lied. I tried to hide my laughter. What was I doing? I felt like a child.

“WHAT? Alone? Oh no, not on my watch. That stupid girl, I’m going to kill her...” She said.

I couldn’t hide my laughter anymore and just started laughing at her misunderstanding.

“Why are you laughing!?” She said.

“Because you’re really cute.” I said laughing.

“C..cute!?” She said blushing.

“Just stay here for another hour, they’ll probably have worked things out by then.”

“Ugh I’m tired, and I want to sleep.”

“Then sleep here.”I said.

“are you crazy? I have morals you know…” She said.

“You slept here last time…”

“That was by accident.”

“Ahh, hugging my arm was also an accident right?” I said purposely to embarrass her.  So this is why Hyunmin teases Sun so much. It’s somewhat amusing.

“Eh! I’m leaving.” She said hiding her face from me.

I grabbed her hand immediately. “Are you scared of me?” I said getting closer to her face.

She just stared at me nervously. “I’m going to go back to studying.” She stuttered.

“When are you going to stop acting so shy around me?” I finally said.

“When I’m comfortable around you. This didn’t start long ago and going from friends to this is just awkward for me…and… I’ve never had a boyfriend before.” She said looking away from me.

“Fine, let’s try to make you comfortable then. I’m going to start at you for 30 seconds and you can’t take your eyes off of mine, okay?”

“Huh? Is this some kind of game? I don’t have time for this, I could be studying.”

“Just stop thinking about studying for 30 seconds. Can’t you just do that for me?”

“Fine…”

“Okay, if you look away we have to start all over again.”

“Alright, let’s just get this silly game over with.”

“Start…. Now!” I put both of my hands on her shoulders and looked into her eyes. Would this work?

 

**Suns Point of View**

I really just wanted to close my eyes but if I did we would have to start all over again. Does he know how difficult it is to look into his eyes, he had an advantage. After 15 seconds past, I couldn’t do it any longer. He could probably hear my heart beating; his gaze on mine was just too strong.

I don’t know what had gotten into me but instead of quickly leaving the room I did something else. I leaned in and kissed him.

“I must be crazy” I said embarrassed.

He looked really shocked.  I hurriedly picked up my stuff and made my way out of his dorm.

As the elevator doors were about to close, they suddenly opened. I already knew who it would be and started to panic.

“It’s late, let me walk you to your dorm.” Suhoon said.

I didn’t bother to tell him not to because I knew he would anyways.

“Injun is probably still in there right?” I said as I opened the door.

“Sun…?” He said.

“What…?”

He then leaned in and kissed me. “See you tomorrow.” He said smiling and patting me on the head. “Good night.” He said as he left.

I put my hands on my lips I shock. I quickly opened the door to my dorm, getting ready to yell at Injun and Raina. When I walked in I saw Raina asleep and just Raina.

“He… he left?! I’m going to kill Raina when she wakes up.”

It was already 1 am so I decided to try and go to sleep. It took me an hour to fall asleep because I couldn’t stop thinking about what I just did.

 

“YOU WHAT?!” Raina yelled.

“Oww, it’s the morning! Can you not scream?” I said eating breakfast in the Universities student restaurant.

“I can’t believe you were the one to kiss him first.”

“Raina, what am I going to do? I can’t see Suhoon today. I’ll be so embarrassed! I can just imagine Hyunmin laughing and teasing me. Suhoon probably told all of them.”

“Well he would obviously tell his close friends, just like how you’re telling me now.” Raina said.

“This is your entire fault!” I said.

“Hey it is not just my fault… its Injun’s too.” She said smiling.

“I’ll kill Injun too.” I said.

“Oh… there they come.” Raina said looking excited.

“Who!?”

“Suhoon, Injun and Hyunmin, who else?”

“Eh!? I’m done eating, seeya!” I said getting up, but it was too late. When I turned around I met eyes with Suhoon.

“Are you getting up to greet us?” Hyunmin said laughing. “That’s a little formal now… especially to your boyfriend.”

“No I was about to leave.” I said looking down.

“Sun, sit down. You have no morning classes and you still haven’t finished your food.” Raina said.

“Fine.” I said sitting down. Hyunmin’s personality must be rubbing off on everyone because I felt everyone was beginning to purposely embarrass me.

“You know what, why don’t we three get our own table and Suhoon can sit here.” Raina said.

“What?!” I said.

“That sounds like a good idea!” Injun said.

“You two enjoy your breakfast.” Jihwan said.

“I’m going to kill all of them” I mumbled to myself.

Suhoon and I just sat there, not saying anything for a few minutes.

“That game was supposed to make you less shy but it seems to have gotten first.” Suhoon said.

“heh, yeah… Sorry about umm…. About..-“

“Kissing me?” He just had to blurt that out.

“Yeah..” I said.

“Isn’t that what couples do?” He said

I didn’t say anything and just continued eating my food.

“By the way… this may be bad news but…”

“But…?” I said curiously?

“When I left yesterday, I bumped into Hyunchul and… I think he saw me kiss you. You haven’t told him yet have you?”

“What! He..he saw you! What am I going to do… he probably hates me…” I said worried.

“Tell him…today.” Suhoon said. “I’m already uncomfortable with you hanging around him, it’s even harder for me to see you with him when he doesn’t even know I’m dating you.”

“Alright...I’ll tell him. Did he say anything to you?” I asked.

“No.. he just looked…sad.”

“I’m horrible… Ugh why do I have to like you, life would be so much easier if you weren’t attractive and had a bad personality.” I said.

“Did you just call me attractive?” Suhoon said laughing.

“I see Hyunchul..” I said nervously. “I’ll be right back.”

“Do you want me to come with you?” Suhoon asked.

“No, you stay right here.” I said.

 

“Hyunchul!” I called.

“Hey..” He said with a sad expression on his face.

“Umm…can I talk to you for a second?” I asked.

“Sure…” It looked like he already knew what I had to say, and that just made it harder for me to tell him.

“Umm…well-“

“Do you really like him?” Hyunchul interrupted.

“Huh?” I said acting clueless.

“Do you really like…Suhoon?”

“Yes…” I said. “But, I want us to be friends. I don’t want this to change anything.”

“Why would that change anything?” Hyunchul said.

“Umm I just thought it would because-“ It then occurred to me that Hyunchul never said he liked me. Its only an assumption. Maybe he didn’t like me that way after all? “Umm… never mind.” I said.

“Are you two dating?” He then asked.

“Umm. I guess?” It felt weird saying it out loud, especially to him.

 “Anyways, I have a really important class right now so I’ll see you late. Bye.” He said walking away.

Hyunchul was acting really weird. He wasn’t acting like he normally does with me. Was there any way for our friendship to go back to the way use to be?

 

“So what happened?” Suhoon asked as we were sitting in Travel class. Waiting for our professor to show up.

“Umm…I don’t really know..” I said.

“Don’t know?” he asked.

“I don’t know if it went well or if it went badly.” I said.

“You’re not really making sense.” He said.

“Be friends with Hyunchul!” I suddenly said.

“What!? Friends!? You want me to be friends with the guy who likes you?” He said laughging.

“Hey! We don’t even know if he likes me. Our friendship is just awkward now. Since its probably your fault you should be friends with him and fix it.” I said.

“Ah so it’s my entire fault then?” He said.

“Thinking that way makes me feel better.” I said smiling.

“Do you really think he would want to be friend ith me in the first place. We aren’t really on good terms.“ He said.

“Ugh what am I going to do” I said worried.

“Just give it time. I’m sure everything will be fine in time so just calm down now.” He said.

“Easy for you to say…”

“Be in your dorm at 11Am tomorrow. You have no class’s right?”

“No.. Why?”

“I need to take you somewhere…”

“Where…”

“You’ll know when we get there.”

“Are you kidnapping me again?”

“Yes.” He said smiling at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want to thank all of the new subribers! Thank you a lot ♥