Please Don't Be Mad

The Last Song

After the cake fight you went to go hose off outside. You washed all of your hair. "Can I see that?" A voice said. You looked back and it was Woohyu. "Oh here." 

He took the hose from you and washed his hand. You just sat there. After he washed up he sat by you. You hugged your knees and looked up at the blue sky. 

Woohyun stared at you. *I didn't know she was this pretty. . Did I just say that?* You looked at him. "Are you okay?" He nodded. "Can I ask you something?" 

You nodded. "Are you mad?" You looked at him. "About what?" 

"The other day when I said I didn't like you. I didn't mean what I said." You nodded. "It's okay. I know that a lot of girls have a crush on you, and I'm not one of them. I just thought that it will be impossible to ever be friends with you because you're so cool and I'm a nobody." 

He shook his head. "Come on. How come everyone knows your name? You're good at dancing and you're smart." You chuckled. "Yeah but not all of Seoul knows me." 

He sighed. "Well please don't be mad." You shook your head. "You're funny. I was never mad." 

"Then why were you ignoring me?" 

"I wasn't ignoring you. I just had some problems. But it's all good now." He smiled. *Wow who knew Woohyun knew how to smile. But I like it.* 

"Now can I tell you something?" He nodded. *Please don't tell me you like me. Please don't tell me you like me.* "Let's not get to close." He scooted over. 

"How far do you want me to sit?" You burst into laughter. "You babo. Not like that close. I meant like best friends, or hang out too much and tell teach other everything." 

"Why? Isn't that what friends do? I mean if we're friends." You nodded. "We are but let's just try to not get to close." *Because I don't want you to get too upset about what's going to happen in the future.* 

"Why are you talking all these nonsense on me?" You shook your head. "I'm just saying." He nodded. "Okay fine." You held out your pinky. "Swear?" He nodded. 

Then you guys laced pinkys. *I don't think I can make this promise come true but I'll try.* Both of you thought.