Unexpected Kiss

The Last Song

You looked at the time. *Why is it going by so slow?* Someone knocked on the door and you thought it was Woohyun. You smiled. "Come in." 

L poked his head in. *It's not Woohyun oppa but at least he'll keep me company for now.* 

"Hi oppa." You waved. He smiled. "Can I sit down?" 

You nodded and he sat at the end of the bed. "Are you feeling better?" He asked. You nodded. "Yeah. But it's so boring." You pouted. 

"Let's go outside." L suggested. You thought for awhile. *Well it's better than staying in here.* At last you finally nodded. L helped you up. 

You guys sat on a bench and you looked up at the sky. You smiled. "Ah. It feels so good to be outside again." L looked at you and smiled. 

"You've only been here for 2 days." He chuckled. You pouted. "So. It's so boring. I want to go home and talk to Yumi like old times. I want to go to practices with you guys, and I want to see Woohyun oppa." You said. 

L looked down at his hands. *It's always about Woohyun, isn't it?* 

"Oppa?" You said. L looked at you. "Do you have someone you found?" 

He looked away. "Nope. Not yet." 

"Are you still mad at me?" You asked shyly. L shook his head. "No. Why would you aske that?" 

You shrugged. "I don't know. Because I'm around you, you always look down and sad." L faked a smile. 

"Yeah. But there's something I want to do." He grabbed your face and kissed your lips. You were shocked and didn't know what to do. 

"Yeah, and I still do like you." He said. 

You were blank. *That was an unexpected kiss.* You thought. 

You looked at him and got up. "I'm sorry I have to go." You started walking away. 

"~~~~~~~~~ wait." L tried to grab your hand but you were too fast and yanked it away. *I'm sorry L oppa. But I have Woohyun in my heart.*