Discovered

The Last Song

Later that day after getting up getting ready you and Woohyun went to walk around Downtown Seoul. "Oppa look." You pointed at Building 63. "You want to go up there?" 

You shook your head. "How about we wait till tonight?" He smiled and nodded. "That's a good idea." While walking around he ran into all his friends. "Yah. Woohyun there's a dance battle. Are you guys up?" Sunggyu said. 

Woohyun looked at you. You held yup your hands. "I can't take you away from something you love to do." He smiled and kissed your temple and you guys both went to the big crowd. 

You went to stand in the very front and watched them go sign up. "Okay so up next is Infinite." The crowd clapped. You clapped along too. 

The music started and they all started dancing. At the end everyone was clapping and cheering like crazy. Woohyun came over and wrapped his hand around your waist. 

"Hey hey ~~~~~~~~~ how was I?" Sungjong asked. You chuckled. "You guys were all good." They all smiled. You guys were talking and someone came over. 

"Excuse me?" You guys all turned around. Sunggyu stepped up. "Yes?" 

The man smiled and bowed. "Hello I am the CEO of Woolim Entertainment." 

*Woolim Entertainment?* You thought. "Can I talk to you guys for a minute?" They all nodded. "Wait here." Woohyun said. You nodded and waited there. 

A few minutes later Woohyun they came back. "What did they say oppa?" Woohyun shook his head. "I'll tell you in a bit. Hyung we're going to go. Tell me when you're going to go." 

They all nodded then you guys left. 

"Oppa." You hugged his arm. "Hmm?" 

"What did that guys say?" 

"He said he wanted us to audition for his company." You smiled. "Then do it!" You said happily. 

"That's what we're still debating on. I don't know if I want to do this. If I do then I won't be able to see you in a long time." You shrugged. "Don't let me get in the way of what you want to do. Just go for it." 

He nodded. "Come with me then?" You smiled and nodded. You guys wandered around until it got dark. "It's dark enough now. Do you want to go to the top of 63 Building?" 

You nodded. 

While riding in the elevator you were so amazed. "I've never been in one before." He chuckled. *So innocent.* 

When you got to the top you looked out the big window down into Seoul. "Whoa oppa it's so pretty. Don't you think so?" He nodded. "I've been up here a million times." 

He hugged you from behind. "Are you sure you won't be mad if I did audition?" You shook your head. "Nope."