Debut

The Last Song

You were sitting where the audience was. Infinite already had fans because of 'Your my Oppa.' 

You looked around at all the screaming girls. *Who knew a TV show would make them this popular.* But you still waited for them to perform. 

"Look it's Infinite." One of the girls screamed. Then the rest of the fans started screaming. They performed 'She's Back.' 

At the end they bowed and left. You quickly headed to the backstage. "Who are you?" The security guard grabbed your hand. "Wait. I need to go talk to Woohyun." 

"That's what all the girls said." 

"Wait she is with me." Woohyun grabbed your hand. "Are you sure?" The security guard asked. Woohyun nodded. "Okay you guys can go." 

"How was I?" Woohyun asked. You tapped your chin. "Perfect. As always." 

He kissed your lips. "Get a room." Dongwoo said. Woohyun pulled back. "You're just jealous that she's going to be here by my side forever and Yumi doesn't want you." He chuckled. 

*Only if I can stay with you forever.* You thought. "~~~~~~~~?" 

You snapped out of your thought. "Okay let's go eat out." Woohyun suggested. You nodded. 

You met eyes with L and it felt a little awkward. "Did you guys want to go too?" Woohyun asked them. Sunggyu patted his stomach. "Yeah." 

They all agreed. You got into their van. "Not so stylish anymore huh?" You teased. Woohyun looked around. "It's actually comfortable in here." 

Everyone chuckled. You guys stopped outside Mc Donald. "This is it?" You asked. 

Sungyeol nodded. "Yeah because Sunggyu hyung is a cheapy." Sunggyu sat up. "If I'm so cheapy then go eat somewhere else and pay for your own food." 

"I will." Sungyeol snorted. You chuckled. "Okay now stop fighting." Hoya said from the front. 

"WE'RE HERE." Sungjong shouted. "Hey we're here." Sungyeol started shoving his way through. "Ow stop my foot." 

"SUNGYEOL YOUR BUT IS IN MY FACE." Hoya screamed. Woohyun just sat there. You looked at him and chuckled. "Aren't you going to go?" 

He just shook his head. "I'm going to wait because they're going to be like this for a little while." 

You looked at L and quickly looked away. *I wonder if she's still mad?* 

Finally they stopped fighting and got out. "About time." L mumbled. 

"What do you want?" Woohyun asked you. You shrugged. "Whatever you want to eat is fine with me." He nodded and went to order. 

You went to sit down and wait. L walked over. "Can I talk to you?" You looked up at him. "As long as it doesn't involve skin ship." 

He sat across from you. "I'm sorry." He said. 

You shook your head. "It's okay. I know how you feel. I went through the same thing too. But I forgive you." You held a finger up to your lips. "Just don't tell Woohyun." 

He couldn't help but laugh. *I'm glad you forgave me. I don't think I'll ever find a girl like you.*