Same old day

The Last Song

"Hurry Yumi. If we're late I'm blaming you." You ran as fast as you could and checked the time on your phone. *No please don't ring yet.* You and Yumi ran through the gates of the school. 

"See. We're. Not. Late." Yumi said trying to catch her breath. "Hey. But. We. Ran." She nodded and hooked your arm. "Let's go." You nodded and followed her inside the building. 

"Hey ~~~~~~~ and Yumi." You both smiled. "Hey guys." Everyone greeted you guys as you walked down the hall. *I love my school.* 

"OHMYGOSH IT'S INFINITE." A whole bunch of girls shoved past you and Yumi. "Ow." You bumped your head onto Yumi's. "Sorry. I have a hard head." 

You rubbed it. "You think?" She shrugged. 

7 boys walked down the hall. "Sunggyu oppa. Sit with me at lunch?" He just yank his hand away from her and kept walking. Yumi leaned closer to your ear. 

"I don't even know why these girls even have the courage to talk to them." You nodded. You looked at Woohyun who just walked past you. 

*Only if I was that popular.* You shook your head. "Come one ~~~~~~ let's go to class." You both stopped at your locker to grab your text books.

The bell rang and you guys headed to homeroom. You sat in your seat and took out your materials. The late bell rang and the teacher came in. 

You looked at the door and 4 other boys walked in. Woohyun, Sungyeol, Hoya and Sungjong came in. All the members of Infinite are Seniors except for Sungjong is a Junior. 

Yumi leaned over to your ear. "They're all Seniors but they have Pre- Cal just like us." You lightly chuckled. "Yeah, I guess."

"What's wrong with you this morning? You seem sick." You sat up. "No I'm not *cough* sick." Yumi put her hands on her hips. "This is why you don't walk home from work." 

You shrugged. "What can I do? We don't have a car." Yumi pushed your forehead. "That's why you take the bus home." 

"So. Well I still have to walk 2 blocks home." Yumi shook her head. "I'm out of ideas." You chuckled. 

After class it was time for lunch. As usual you and Yumi ate outside. "Here." She handed you the water bottle. Woohyun and his friends walked past your table.

"Eat your pills." Yumi handed you 2 pills. Woohyun saw you eating them. *Why is she eating pills like everyday?* 

"Yah. Did you not hear me?" Woohyun snapped out of his thoughts. "What hyung?" Sunggyu rolled his eyes. "I said we are going to have a battle under the bridge today. So practice hard later." 

Woohyun nodded. Yumi tapped you. "What?"

"Did you head what they said?" You shook your head. "There's a dance battle tonight under the bridge." You gave her a queer look. "There's more than one bridge here in Seoul." 

"Well I got my ways." She popped a grape into . "But I have work later." She shrugged. "Well it's probably late so let's go." You shook your head. 

"You can go yourself." She hugged your arm. "Noooooo." You rolled your eyes. "Fine." Yumi pumped her fist. "Yess." You shook your head. *What did I just get myself into.*