She Doesn't Like You

The Last Song

Suri took the pictures and went to look for Woohyun. Woohyun was walking the other direction. "Oppa." He looked up thinking it was you but his smile quickly faded away. 

"What do you want?" Suri pulled out the pictures. "Look." He pushed her hand out of the way and continued walking. She turned around and watched him walk away. 

"Fine if you don't know what ~~~~~~~~ is up to with L then you can keep walking." He turned around and furrowed his eyebrows. "What did you say?" 

She ran to him and handed him the pictures of you and L. He furrowed his eyebrows. "Where did you get these?" Suri crossed her arms. "This is why she didn't want to hang out with you today." 

*She said she was busy cleaning.* "This is the reason why she left you to go with L." He shook his head. *This is not true.* He threw the pictures on the floor. 

Suri grabbed his wrist before he can walk away. "If you come with me. I'll make sure that you're never hurt anymore." He yanked his hand away. "Why would you think I do that?" 

She leaned closer to his ear. "If you don't leave her then you'll never see her again." He shot her a look. "Touch ~~~~~ and you'll get hurt. I don't hit girls but I will hit a ." 

She chuckled. "Aw how cute. If that's what you want then you will never see her again." Woohyun thought of you. Your smile. Your bright eyes. Your laugh. *I'm sorry ~~~~~~~.* 

"What do you want me to do?" Suri smirked. *Mission accomplished.*