Sun Set

The Last Song

A month later you became closer with Woohyun. You guys hung out everyday during class and even did homework together. One day after school you guys decided to stay after school and do homework. 

You sat down on the table. *There is never one day where teachers don't pile us with homework.* You sighed. "Are you okay?" You nodded. 

"Yeah. Why?" "You seem... sad." You shook your head. "It's nothing. I'm just tired of doing homework." He nodded. *I usually never do homework.* 

For the next 2 hours you helped him with his homework and he helped you. You looked at the clock and yawned. "~~~~~~~-ah. Do you want to go home?" 

You nodded. "It's kind of late but if you want to stay we can." He shook his head. "I don't really want to stay anymore." You guys started packing your things. 

"So um you want to go home yet?" You shook your head. "Well not really because when I'm home I have nothing to do anyways, if you want to go home you can." 

"Well then where do you want to go?" You looked at the sun. "I want to watch the sun set." He nodded. "Then let's go watch the sun set." 

While walking you looked up at Woohyun. You quickly looked away when he looked at you. "What?" "Hmm?" 

"What were you looking at?" 

"Oh there was a, a, a bird. Yeah a bird." You looked away. *You babo. Why are you so stupid.* You guys stopped at the end of the pier.

"Do you want something to drink?" You shook your head. "No it's okay. If you want something you can just get it for yourself." He walked away. 

You looked at the sun. *Whoa so pretty. I wish I can watch the sun forever like this.* "Here." He held out a mango smoothie. "What?" 

"I said here. This is for you." You didn't want to be mean or rude so you took it. "Thanks oppa. Er I mean Woohyun." He chuckled. "You can call me that if you want." 

You smiled. "Really?" He nodded. "Well it feels kind of weird because I had never called anyone oppa before." He softened and put and arm around you. 

You looked at him. "It's okay I'm your oppa now and you have all the other members now. So you have 7 oppas. Not counting Sungjong, so 6 oppas." 

You smiled. "Oh look at the sun." 

You leaned your head on to his shoulder. "Isn't it pretty oppa?" His heart fluttered. "Yeah it is." 

"I want it to be like this forever." He softened. "Then it can be." He whispered. "What did you say?" You looked at him. "Uh nothing. I just meant you will see the sun forever." 

You lowered your head. *I wish I can.*