Sick

The Last Song

It was 2 in the morning when Woohyun's phone rang. He looked at the caller id and it was you. *Why is ~~~~~~~ calling me this early?* But he picked it up anyways. 

"Hello? ~~~~~~~ are you okay?" But all he heard was crying. "Why are you crying ~~~~~~~~?" 

"This isn't ~~~~~~~~." He furrowed his eyebrows. 

"Yumi? Why are you calling me on ~~~~~~~~'s phone? Where is she? Can I talk to her?" 

"You can't." Yumi said. Woohyun sat up. "Why can't I talk to her? Is she mad at me?" 

"No. I can't talk to her because we're at the hospital." She said. Woohyun's eyes widened and he couldn't breath. "Why is she there?" He asked. 

"I don't know. She got really really sick today and we just got here. They took her to the ER." Woohyun got up and started putting on his clothes. "Okay I'll be there in 5." 

He hung up the phone and thought about what you said today. 
I just want to go home. I feel kind of sick.

*Aish ~~~~~~~~. You babo. Why didn't you go to the hospital before it got worse.* He grabbed his car keys and ran out the door. Just then he bumped into his mom. 

"Woohyun-ah. Where are you going?" He looked back at her. "Why do you care?" She looked down and walked away. His "mom" went back into her room. 

"Where did Woohyun go?" She shrugged. "He just said I didn't need to know then left." 

His dad sighed. *Aish what happened to my son? Why is he like this all of a sudden?* 

Woohyun parked in the parking lot and rushed inside the hospital. He saw the rest of Infinite. "Where's ~~~~~~~~?" He asked. Hoya came over and put his hand on Woohyun's shoulder. 

"She'll be fine man." Hoya said. Woohyun pushed through and went over to Yumi. "Yumi what happened?" He asked frightened. Yumi shrugged. 

"She was mumbling something and she kept calling me. So I went over to her room and she was burning so I took her here." 

"Where is she now?" Woohyun asked. Yumi pointed to the ER. 

They all waited for a few hours. The doctor finally came out. "Who's related to ~~~~~~~~?" Yumi stood up. "I am." She said. 

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" The doctor said. Yumi nodded and went with them. "Why do you think is going to happen?" Sungjong asked?

Yumi sat down. "Is she okay doctor?" 

He shook his head. "She has cancer." 

Yumi was shocked. "She has that?" The doctor nodded. "We sent some of the cells to a bigger lab to be examined. Did you know about your family's past?" 

Yumi shook her head. "She's not even my sister. She's just a friend. But we grew up together." The doctor nodded. "We think it maybe genetic but we're not sure yet. She will be here for awhile and when you take her home. If anything happens bring her back ASAP, okay?" 

Yumi bowed and left. Infinite all ran over to her. "Is ~~~~~~~ okay?" She nodded and faked a smile. "She just had a cold." Woohyun sighed in relief.