Admit it

The Last Song

You and Woohyun walked in the school hand in hand. Everyone looked at you guys. "Omo are they dating?" "Man if they are then she's lucky." 

You hid behind Woohyun. "It's okay. Just ignore it." You nodded and walked next to him. Yumi came over and whispered in you ear. "How does it feel having a boyfriend?" You shrugged. 

She smiled and ran off. Later that day during lunch you all sat outside where you and Yumi normally sit. Everyone that walked by envied you. 

You still felt awkward. *Who knew having a boyfriend would attract so much attention?* You sighed.

"Are you okay?" Woohyun asked. You snapped out of your thoughts and nodded. He picked up some food with this chopsticks. "Ahh." You opened your mouth and ate it.

"Good?" You smiled and nodded. You looked at Yumi and Dongwoo. "That's weird. They never talked that much." Hoya shook his head. "They've been texting each other forever now." 

Your eyes widened. *And she didn't tell me?* Dongwoo and Yumi came over. "What were you talking about?" She shook her head. "It's nothing."

You lifted your eye brow. "Tell me." She just kept eating. "Unnie." Your aegyo broke out. "Go use that on Woohyun oppa." You shook your head and pouted. 

"ADMIT IT." Sunggyu screamed as he tackled Dongwoo to the ground. "Hyung stop it hurts." Sunggyu put him in a headlock. "Admit it." 

You looked at Yumi and grabbed her neck and put her in a headlock too. "Unnie just admit it that you like Dongwoo oppa." She tried to get out. 

"Please. I don't like him." "I don't like her either." Dongwoo pleaded. 

"Then what's all this?" Sungjong held up Dongwoo's phone with all his texts to and from Yumi. Your mouth dropped open. "And you didn't tell me?" 

Woohyun was just laughing at you. You let Yumi go and went to eat again. Woohyun dusted some of the grass off your uniform. You looked at him and smiled. 

Sunggyu and Dongwoo were still on the ground. "Hyung. Maybe you should let him go?" "Not unil he admits it." 

"Oh so you're saying you like Yumi too?" Sunggyu shook his head. "She's like my little sister okay, and I care for her." 

Yumi started blushing. You hugged her arm. "You know I was just kidding right?" She nodded. You leaned your shoulder on Woohyun and smiled. 

He kissed your head. "Oh you know what we should watch tonight?" Sungyeol asked. Sunggyu and Dongwoo got up. "What?" 

"Paranormal Activity 3." 

Your face turned green. Woohyun looked at you. "Are you sick? Did you need to go to the doctors?" 

Yumi jumped in. "She hates scary movies and she can never sleep at night." You nodded. "Well if you go you have Woohyun hyung to protect you." Sungjong said. 

You looked at Woohyun. "What he said." You nodded. "Fine." They all cheered. *What did I just get myself into?*