Party

The Last Song

http://www.polyvore.com/your_outfit/set?id=34935545

-------

"Hey Yumi and ~~~~~~~." You both bowed and greeted the students. "Hey ~~~~~~~." You turned around. "Hey Changhee." He smiled. "Will you guys come to my party tonight?" 

You looked at Yumi. "I don't know. What time is it?" 

"7pm till whenever." Yumi smiled. "We'll be there." Changhee smiled and walked off. You slapped Yumi. "Why did you say that?" She rubbed her arm. "Well it's going to be the weekend." 

"But I have work smart one." You walked off. "Come on ~~~~~~~. Stop being a party pooper. Just once. We haven't been out in a while." You opened your locker. "Well since we don't live with our," You looked around. "Parents. It doesn't mean we can just do whatever." 

"Oh come on." She rolled her eyes. "Fine then. I'll go. But nothing stupid, araso?" She nodded. 

-----

Later that night you and Yumi got ready and headed to the party. You stopped when you saw a BIG house. *I didn't even know there was a house this big here in Seoul.* You thought. 

Yumi nodded and you both headed in. There was loud music and a lot of people dancing. "Let's go back. I have an essay." Yumi grabbed your arm. "The essay can wait." 

You rolled your eyes. "Fine." Some girls from your school ran over. "Let's go dance." They grabbed your hand and dragged you onto the dance floor. 

Before you knew it, you were dancing too. "Omo it's Infinite." Girls shoved you out of the way. *Man I hate it when they do that.* "Woohyun oppa dance with me." 

"No I want him to dance with me." Girls started arguing over him. He just rolled his eyes and walked away. L looked up and saw you. You saw him looking at you and turned away. 

"Why are you so scared?" You pointed at L. She saw him walking over. "Look what you did." She accused. "I didn't do anything." 

"Um excuse me." He tapped your shoulder. *Uh oh.* You shyly turned around. "Yes?" He coughed into his hand. "Um I just wanted to know if you were okay?" 


You nodded. "Um yeah. We're fine." Yumi looked at you. "What did he say?" You pushed her away because you didn't want to be rude to L. 

"What's your name?" You looked at him. "Oh I'm ~~~~~~~. What about you?" He smiled. "My name is L." 

"Just the letter L?" He nodded. "What about your real name?" He shook his head. "If I know you well enough I'll tell you." You nodded. 

"Why were those guys chasing you the other day?" You almost choked on your juice. "How about you keep your info to yourself and I'll keep my info to me." 

"Okay if we become good friends then you have to tell me why." You nodded. "Deal." L smiled. *I just hope we become good friends.*