Don't Touch Her

The Last Song

A few weeks has past and Woohyun hasn't talked to you or Infinite. Everyone was becoming worried. L didn't care that he didn't hang out with them anymore. 

Every time you tried to talk to him or get his attention he would ignore you or walk past you. So you didn't bother to look at him anymore. Woohyun was very pissed of at Suri. But he didn't want to hurt anyone. 

One day after school you walked back to your locker to get your books. Suri and her friends were talking. You didn't even bother to look at them. 

She took out her phone and pretended to look at it to get your attention. "Should I call Woohyun oppa?" Her friends giggled and nodded. "Do it." 

She put the phone to her ear and looked at you. "Someone must be mad she can't talk to Woohyun." They all laughed like hyenas. You grew pissed so you shut your locker hard. 

Suri shut her phone and came over to you. "Are you going to do anything about it?" You looked away. You were to made to even be scared. 

You looked at her in the eyes. "What are you going to do about it?" She furrowed her eyebrows. "What did you say to me?" She held up her hands but someone blocked it.* 

*Woohyun oppa?* You looked up but it was L. You sighed because it wasn't Woohyun. "What the hell? You already took Woohyun away and you're still not happy?" 

L held onto her hand hard until she squealed in pain. "Oppa stop you're hurting her." Someone grabbed L's hand. "Don't. Touch. Her." Woohyun growled. 

"Hyung? Are you okay?" Woohyun looked away. "Get out of my way." He grabbed Suri's hand and looked at you. *I'm sorry ~~~~~~~~-ah.* 

L grabbed Woohyun's shoulder. "Tell me what you did wrong?" Woohyun closed his eyes. *You guys didn't do anything wrong. I did.* Woohyun didn't say anything back. 

"You know we're all hurt because of you. The one that is hurt the most is ~~~~~~~~. She always worries about you and you don't give a damn?" Tears welled up in your eyes. 

You ran over to L and grabbed his arm. "Oppa. Let's go." L just kept glaring at Woohyun. "I don't even know who you are anymore, and I've known you the longest." 

*I don't even know who I am anymore either.* Woohyun thought. 

Yumi ran up the stairs and froze when she saw you guys. You saw her and walked over to her. "Gwenchana?" You nodded. "Aren't you going to take your friend too?" She joked about Woohyun. 

"No." They all stared at you in shock. Especially Woohyun. His heart started at ache. "From this day on it's just going to be how it was from the beginning. I don't know him and he doesn't know me." 

Then you walked away trying not let the tears come down. L followed you and Yumi. Woohyun yanked his hand away from Suri. "Happy?" She smiled. "Very."