Rich Boy

The Last Song

You rushed down the stair to make sure L wasn't here yet. You peered out the living room window. *Good. He's not here.* You ran to the kitchen and ate some food. 

"If you're going to a dinner party. Why are you eating now?" You continue to shove food in your mouth. "Well because I'm hungry now." Yumi walked over and fixed your curls. 

"You're helpless without me." You swallowed your food. "Without you I wouldn't bee here." Yumi softened. *As long as I'm here. I'll make sure nothing happens to you.*

The door bell rang. "Hurry go get your things." You ran up the stairs to get your shoes. You choked on the rice and some pieces flew out. Yumi chuckled. 

You shot her a look. "Okay go." Yumi opened the door for L. "Hey oppa. Come in." L walked in and looked around. He was dressed all nicely in a tuxedo. 

"Um ~~~~~~ will be here in a bit." 

A few minutes later you came down. L saw you and his jaw fell open. *Whoa she's.... beautiful.* He thought. "Eh hem." You cleared your throat. 

He snapped out of his thoughts. "You look uh pretty." You felt blush creep up your cheeks. "Thank you. You look handsome too." He smiled. 

"Okay now get out you love birds." You shot Yumi a look. "I was just kidding." 

You shut the door and stood on the porch. "Are we walking?" L chuckled. 

"No we're taking my car." Your eyes widened in surprise. "You have a car?" He nodded and pointed across the street to his Mercedes Benz. 

mercedes-benz_s-class_new_2009.jpg
"Let's go." You hooked your arm around his and headed to his car. He opened the door for you. 

The whole ride there you were amazed about his car. "Wow you have such a nice car. Are you're parents rich or something?" 

"Well not rich. But my dad is a CEO." *No wonder.* You thought. "What about Woohyun oppa?" L tried not to lose his temper. *Why is it always about him?* 

"His dad is the owner of Hyundai." You nodded. "So you're all rich?" 

"Well you can say that but none of are spoiled or anything." You made a face and looked at him. "Seriously?" He chuckled. *I think I love you. But you're always talking about Woohyun and I don't like that.*