Success

The Last Song

During the party it was pretty boring. You laughed at jokes you didn't get. L did the same as you too. After awhile you guys stepped outside to get some fresh air. 

You chuckled. "Did you get all those boring political jokes?" He shook his head. "Why? You did?" You shook your head. "Do you always have to got to these?" 

He nodded. "I have to so it make my dad look good." You nodded. "How come I never hear about your parents." You looked away. "Oh well they're not here. Anymore." 

"What happened to them?" 

You tried to hold your tears in. "Well my mom had me when she was only 16-17. Then my dad left both of us when I was around 3. Then when I turned 8 my mom left me at the orphange. I didn't know anything. Every time I went to school I saw other kids with their mom was all I wanted." 

Tears fell down your face. "I felt like I was never loved. In the 8th grade was when I met Yumi at the orphanage. SInce then we've always been together. When we got into high school we ran away from the orphanage." 

You wiped your tears. L wiped the tears out of your eyes. "It's okay. I understand what you've been through. If you ever need a shoulder to cry on you have me, and I promise I won't ever let you go." 

He put your head on his shoulder. *I don't know what I would do without Yumi and you.* From the corner of your eye you saw a flash. You quickly wiped your tears. 

"Did you see that?" L looked around. "Where was it?" You pointed to the bushes. "It's okay. Maybe you're just seeing things." He joked. You lightly punched his arm. 

"See you're pretty when you smile. So you need to stop crying right now." You smiled. "I know. It's all because of you oppa. Thank you." He nodded. 

"Anytime." 

"Can I ask you something?" He nodded. "Do you have a crush?" He froze. *Does she know that I like her?* 

"Pfft. No. Why would you think that?" You crossed your arms. "Everyone has to have someone they like. Including you." L gulped. "Well she doesn't go to our school." He lied. 

"Are you sure?" He nodded. "What's her name?" *~~~~~~~~~.* L thought. "Um I forgot." You burst into laughter. "How can you not know her name?" 

He poked your side. "Hey that tickles." He smirked. "Oh does it?" He started poking you. "Stop. It hurts." 

Suri looked at the pictures and smirked. *Yes I got them.* She left the bushes and went over to her friends. "Did you get it?" She nodded and held up the pictures. 

"Success." She smirked and they all laughed.