Can I be Your Oppa... Forever?

The Last Song

"Ow my ribs." Woohyun whined. You rolled your eyes. "Can you stop? I know it hurts but just wait we're almost there angry kid." He shot you a look. 

"What did you call me?" You stuck out your tongue. "I called you angry kid. So what?" "Who told you that?" 

"My lips are sealed." He rolled his eyes. *Dongwoo hyung better watch out.* You chuckled. "I just made it up. Do your friends really call you that?" He felt stupid now.

"Hurry. My ribs are going to fall out." You rolled your eyes again. "Gosh stop. Or I'm going to ditch you here." Woohyun lightly chuckled. "What? Do you think it's funny?" 

"No. You're just cute when you're mad." He whispered the last part. 

Finally you guys got to your house. "It's about time." You chuckled and unlocked the door. You helped him up the stairs into your room. While going up the stairs he lost his balance and pinned you against the wall. 

You looked up at him. Chills went down your spine. "Oppa the stairs are that way." You pointed. "I know." He got back onto his balance and you took him to your room. 

"You can sit on my bed. Just make yourself comfortable. I'm going to look for the First Aid Kit." He nodded and sat at the edge of the bed. 

he looked around your room. *It's so purple. She must like purple.* He looked at all the pictures with you and Yumi. He looked at you walls and they were covered in quotes. 

There was one that caught his eye the most. 

How could I hold onto forever. When we don't even have today to start with.He looked at it for awhile. *What's that suppose to mean?* You came in. "What are these?" He pointed to your walls. 

"Oh they're quotes that tie in with my life." He nodded. 

You looked at the rolls of band-aid. "How am I suppose to fix your ribs?" He started to take his shirt off. "Whoa, whoa. What do you think you're doing?" 

"I have to take my shirt off." You made a disgusted face. "Is there another way?" 

"Did you want to wrap it over my clothes so I will look stupid?" You shook your head. Woohyun started to take his shirt off. "Wait wait." He stopped. "What now?" 

"Let me cover my eyes." You covered your eyes. He chuckled. "I don't have s or anything.. and i don't wear a bra." 

After he said that he took it off. You started to feel awkward. You got up and opened the door. "Why are you opening the door?" You shrugged. 

"I don't know it feels... weird." You picked up the bandage and started wrapping it around him. You took some q-tips and put medicine on his cheeks. 

He winced. He moved and you accidentally poked him. "Ow." He grabbed your hand and looked into your eyes. Your faces were inched away. 

"That hurt you know." You looked away shyly. "Mianhae." After finishing you put all the things away. Woohyun laid back on your bed. "If you're tired you can sleep." 

He shook his head. "Just in case you're afraid of cooties." You rolled your eyes. "Whatever. Are you hungry?" He shook his head. "Well I'm going to make something to eat." 

You shut the door. 

Woohyun laid there having nothing to do. *How long have I been trying to fall asleep?* He looked at the clock and it has only been 5 minutes. He sighed. *Maybe I should go see what ~~~~~~~~~ is doing.* 

He gently got up to see what you were doing. He came down the stairs. *Mmhhmmm smells so good.* He accidentally tripped on his own feet and ran into the wall with a big BANG. 

You looked back. "Oppa are you okay?" He rubbed his arm and nodded. "Aren't you sleeping?" He shook his head. "I got... hungry." He scratched his head. 

You smiled. "You can eat. I don't know what you like to eat so I made fried rice." He smiled. "It's okay I love fried rice."

You both sat at the table and started eating and there was an awkward silence. Half the time you were just poking your food. "Can I ask you something?"

You looked up. "Can I be your oppa forever?" You smiled. "But you already are." He shook his head and put his hand on top of yours. "I mean just your oppa?" *Is he confessing to me?* 

"Like boyfriend, girl friend?" He nodded. "If you don't want to I can always ask next time." 

"JUST SAY YES." You looked to the living room. The rest of Infinite (minus Sungjong) was all piled on the couch sneaking up on you and Woohyun. 

"Were you eavesdropping?" Yumi ignore the question. "Just say yes." 

"SAY YES.! SAY YES.!" It was getting loud and crazy. You looked at Woohyun and winked. 'Is that a yes?' You nodded. 

"What did you say?" Sungyeol and Hoya asked. "She said no now shut up and go to sleep." You chuckled. *So cute. Now you are my oppa.*