Bet

The Last Song

You and Woohyun started walking home. Since you guys haven't talked in a while it was awkward. "Um do you want to sit for awhile?" You nodded. You guys sat in the park. 

You looked up at the sky. "Oppa? Did you really like her?" He shook his head. "She's been doing this to me since middle school and we're almost out of high school."

You chuckled. "Wow." 

"Plus she's very rude to other people." *I know that for sure.* You thought. 

"I want to date a smart, nice, sweet girl." You nodded. "That's cool." 

"Were you mad at me?" He asked. You shook your head. "I never get mad when people doesn't want to be my friends anymore. It's really up to them. When they leave they just do. I can't stop them from not being my friend or stay my friend." 

"Gosh you're so innocent that's why so many people don't like you." 

"Hey bet more people know me than they know you." 

"Fine then let's make a bet. Tomorrow we have to say 'hi' to everyone and if they say your name then they know you." You nodded. 

"What does loser have to do?" He tapped his chin. "Loser has to do winners homework for a whole month." You nodded. "Deal." You guys shook hands. 

*Let's just see who wins.* You thought. 

------

"Hurry Yumi or I'm leaving you." She shoved bread in and rushed out the door. The minute you got to school you started saying 'hi' to everyone. 

"Hey Sungji." 

"Hey ~~~~~~." *Yes that's 1.* You guys met up with Infinite. Woohyun was talking and laughing with them. "Hi oppas." 

"Hi ~~~~~~~." You smirked. "Ha that's 7." 

"What's 7?" Sungjong asked. 

"We made a bet." "About?" Sungyeol asked. "Who ever gets more 'hi's win." 

"That would be me." Woohyun smirked. You crossed your arms. "Pfft. Please." 

"How many have you gotten so far hyung?" He started counting on his fingers. *Please be less than me.* 

"2?" Everyone burst into laughter. "You ~~~~~~~?" Sunggyu asked. "7." 

"How?" You shrugged. "Maybe more people just know me more than you?" 

"Ohhh you just got burned." Woohyun shoved Dongwoo and walked over to you. "Fine if you lose then you do my homework." You nodded. "That's the deal." 

By the end of the day you had more than 60 hi's and Woohyun had 58. "Ha you lose. Here's my Chemistry, Pre Cal, English, Government and History homework." 

"Whoa that's to much." You chuckled. "And you have to do all this for a whole month. Plus yours." He mad a sad face. "Please help me do this?" You shook your head. "That was the bet though." 

"I was just kidding." You rolled your eyes and took all your things back. "So you're going to help me?" You shook your head. "I'm doing them on my own. I don't want to fail." 

You took your books and left.