Don't Say Goodbye

The Last Song

You were at a show with Woohyun. "Go sit down." He said. You shook your head. "Then I'll be bored and if people see us together they're going to say stuff." 

*Dating and being an idol is so hard.* Woohyun thought. He nodded and you guys waited in Infinite's waiting room. "Infinite you guys are up." The PD said. 

You went to sit in the audience. Then the show started. Everyone laughed at Infinite's jokes. The host asked Woohyun to sing his solo song from their album 'Be Mine.' 

When he started you got dizzy. *Maybe I should get a drink of water.* You listened to Woohyun's calming voice. At the end everyone clapped and you went to go get a drink of water. When you got to the end of the row you collapsed. 

"Noona? Gwenchana?" A little boy asked. But you didn't get up."Umma. She fell." The little boy pointed at you. His mom got up and came over to you. 

"Miss are you okay?" She shook you. Woohyun was on stage. He saw you on the floor and threw the microphone and came to you. "~~~~~~~~~-ah." 

He picked you up. "Some one call the ambulance. Please." Everyone started to take out their phones. Sunggyu looked at Dongwoo. "Call Yumi."

He nodded and called Yumi. "Go to the hospital." Then he hung up the phone. The ambulance finally came. Woohyun rode in the ambulance with you.

The rest of Infinite waited to get in their car. "Omo is that Woohyun oppa's girlfriend?" A girl asked.

"Who is she?"

"Does he know her?"

Fan girls started to ask a lot of questions. Infinite got in their van and drove to the hospital. When they arrived the paramedics took you to the ER and Woohyun went to wait in the waiting room. 

"Oppa." Yumi called. He stood up. "Where's ~~~~~~~~?" She asked. "They took her into the ER."  She nodded. 

"What's wrong with her?" Sungyeol asked. Yumi shook her head. "It's nothing." Woohyun looked at her. "What is wrong with her? She always looks so skinny now." 

Yumi couldn't hold it in no more. "The doctor said she has cancer for sure." She broke into tears. 

"So she had cancer way before?" Sungjong asked. Yumi nodded. "At first we weren't sure. But she kept saying she did and it wasn't a big deal for her. She just tried to live life to the fullest. But now she just gets more scared everyday. That's why she didn't want to tell any of you and especially Woohyun oppa." 

Woohyun looked down. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked Yumi. She shrugged. "I'm sorry oppa. I didn't want her to be mad at me and I didn't want you to worry too much or have a broken heart. But apparently everyone is." 

Hoya started crying. "Is she going to be okay?" 

Now everyone started crying. *Just don't say goodbye ~~~~~~~~~.* L thought. L got up and ran to the ER. "What are you doing?" Woohyun ran after him. 

"Kim Myungsoo stop." Woohyun yelled. L turned around. "I've been hiding this too long. I like ~~~~~~~ a lot too." Woohyun's eyes widened. 

"I liked her the moment I saw her. I loved her more than anything. But after you guys started dating I didn't have the guts to talk to her anymore because I didn't want to ruin your relationship with her and me." 

"Why didn't you just say so?" Woohyun asked. "Oh well you can have her." L walked to the ER and sat down. You covered his head and started crying. 

Woohyun sat by him. "It's okay. She'll be fine." The doors opened and the doctor walked out. Yumi and the rest of Infinite came over. "I'm sorry can I talk to Yumi alone?" 

Yumi walked forward. "Let me go in too." Woohyun said. The doctor nodded. They went into his office. "I'm sorry to say but I can't fix her." 

Both their eyes widened. "Is there a transplant?" Yumi asked. The doctor shook his head. 

You guys can go see her though. They both bowed and the doctor left them. "What do we do know?" Yumi asked Woohyun. At this point he didn't know what to do anymore. 

"Let's go." They both walked out to find your room. You were laying there. There were a whole bunch of machines were hooked to you. Yumi covered . 

Woohyun came over and held your hand. *You're going to be okay.* He thought. You opened your eyes. "Oppa?" He quickly wiped his tears. "Gwenchana?" 

You nodded. The rest of Infinite and Yumi ran over. "You babo don't ever do that again." Yumi said. You lightly smiled. "Sorry unnie that I scared you. I won't do it again. 

*I don't think there will be an again.* Yumi thought. "Oppa can you guys sing for me?" Sunggyu looked at them and they all started singing 'Can you smile.' 

You smiled and your eyes began to close. *I'm sorry Woohyun oppa. Saranghae.* Woohyun looked at you. "~~~~~~~~~~-ah?" But you didn't answer. 

Your heart beat was dead. "Call the nurse." Woohyun began to panic. The doctors and nurses rushed in but it was too late. Woohyun sat their lifeless. 

*Now I lost my most precious thing.* He thought.