Changed Woohyun

The Last Song

You sitting in class when a piece of paper landed in front of you. You looked back at L. 'Open it.' He mouthed. You did as told and opened it. 

'Do you want to hang out today?' You looked back at L and shook your head. 'I can't.' The teacher tapped the ruler on your desk. "Miss ~~~~~~ please turn around." 

"Sorry Mr. Choi." You looked back at L and chuckled. You looked at Woohyun and smiled. Instead of smiling back at you he looked away. *Someone's in a bad mood.* You thought. 

When the bell rang for lunch Woohyun rushed out of the class. He lightly bumped shoulders with you. "Ow oppa." But he just walked past you. 

Yumi finished packing her things and came over to you. "Is he okay?" You looked at Woohyun pushing through the crowds of students. "I don't know." *But i hope he's okay.* 

Woohyun walked past Sungjong. "Hyung aren't you going to eat?" "I don't want to." 

"Wait. Hyung." Sungyeol tried to run after him but Dongwoo stopped him. "What's up with him?" Hoya shrugged. "Let's follow him." 

Hoya, Sungjong and Dongwoo followed Woohyun. "Shh." Dongwoo held his finger to his lips. They were crawling on the floor and some students past by and gave them weird looks. 

"What you haven't seen anyone spy on someone before?" They shook their heads. "Then take a hike." They all rushed down the hall way. 

The peeked around the corner and saw Woohyun talking to Suri and her friends. She hugged him and he hugged her back. "OH MY-" Dongwoo covered Hoya's mouth. 

The 3 ran back to their hang out spot where you guys usually hang out. "Where's Woohyun oppa." Dongwoo stopped to catch his breath. 

"He's with Suri and her friends." Your eyes widened. "What?" 

"Doesn't he like hate her?" Sungyeol asked. Sunggyu shrugged. "He's been acting weird lately too." *Now I hope he's really okay.*