I mean something to you?

The Last Song

After hanging out for awhile you and Woohyun decided to go home. You guys were laughing and talking when someone blocked your way. You looked up. *Oh no.* You thought. 

"Woohyun oppa? Is that you?" He looked at Suri. She pushed you out of the way and grabbed his arm. "Do you want to go out and eat? I'll treat."

He glared at her. "I don't want to go. I have a life you know." He looked back at you. Suri noticed you and looked at you. "Oh so you again." 

She walked over to you but Woohyun blocked you. "So you do know her, huh?" He looked away. "Oh so I see what's going on. You like her, huh? Is that why you don't want anyone near her and is always happy now?"

*. Stupid . How did she know.* He looked away. "Who ever she is and whatever she means to me is not your problem."
You softened. *I mean something to him?* You lightly smiled while hiding behind Woohyun.

He grabbed your hand and pulled you foreword. "This is ~~~~~~ and now you know her. Okay now get out of our way." Suri looked like she was going to burst into tears. 

"Let's go." You nodded and followed him. 

"Who is she?" 

"No one." 

You chuckled. "Is she your girlfriend?" You wiggled your eyebrows. "Stop." You jumped. "What?" 

"Don't say that."

"Why? Do you not like her?" He nodded. 

"Well she's pretty." He rolled his eyes. *Pretty but pretty rude.* Woohyun thought."Do I mean something to you?" He froze.*Dammit. Why does she have to have such good listening.* 

"Well you know you are like a...... little sister. Yeah a little sister." You nodded. "Okay." Then walked off. "What do I mean to you?" 

You crossed your arms. "Hmmm I don't know. Someone I just know." 

"I'm not like your brother or anything?" You shook your head. 

"I don't want a brother." 

"Okay fine then. I don't want you as my sister either." You walked away. You chuckled. "I was just kidding. You're like a very good friend." 

He smiled. *Truly you mean more than a little sister to me.*