"Friend" to the rescue

The Last Song

So you decided to walk home alone. You rubbed your arms. *Gosh it's cold.* You weren't watching where you were going and accidentally bumped shoulders with someone. 

"Oh I'm sorry." You bowed and looked up. The girl crossed her arm and just stood there. "Can you watch where you're going?" You stood up straight. 

"And I said I was sorry." She came up closer to your face. "Did you just talk back to me?" You didn't say anything. "Look. I said I'm sorry can you move so I can go home."

"Do you not know who I am?" You shook your head. She smirked. "I don't have time to play childish games with you." She grabbed your face and examined it. 

"Just to let you know. I run this part of town. Before you and you're ugly self-" 

"What do you think you're doing Suri?" She let go of your face and looked up. At the same time 4 other girls showed up. You looked back to see who it was. 

"Woohyun oppa." She ran over to him. He pushed her away. "What the hell are you doing?" She smirked and looked your way. "Someone came into our territory." 

He rolled his eyes. "This part of town doesn't belong to you." She furrowed her eyebrow. "Oppa. Do you know her?" He looked at you. "It's none of your business." 

He walked over and grabbed your wrist. "What-" He dragged you away. "Woohyun oppa." She was about to throw a big fit. You guys turned around the corner and he let go of your hand. 

"Thanks." 'Whatever." Woohyun just stood there. "You can go now." You snapped out of your thoughts. "Why did you follow me?" 

He rubbed the back of his neck and sighed. "Oh gosh. Look I didn't follow you. I was just walking okay. And if you think I like you, I don't so don't even think that once in your stupid mind." 

Tear welled up in your eyes. "And if something did happen to you I would get in trouble by your friend and Sunggyu hyung." You wiped the tears as they fell down your face. 

"Then why did you help me? You could've just left me there. I didn't need your help anyways." You ran away. Woohyun closed his eyes. * I hate it when I make girls cry.* 

He wanted to say he as sorry and he didn't want to say it either. 

"Stupid. I-I didn't n-need h-his stupid h-help. I d-didn't even ask him." You wiped your tears and headed home. "He's quite a friend." *He's not even my friend.*