Over It

The Last Song

You didn't care about Woohyun anymore. But everything you did always reminded you of Woohyun. But you tried your hardest. When he noticed that you were ignoring him. It really started to bother him. 

It was lunch and the hall ways were pretty much empty. Woohyun, Suri and her friends were in their normal spot. You and Yumi were talking and laughing about a drama. 

"We should watch it again." You shook your head. "You make it not fun." She lightly poked your side. You both walked past Woohyun and you didn't look at him. 

Suri and her friends were busy talking. Woohyun let go of her hand. "~~~~~~~~~-ah." You stopped and turned around. "Oppa what are you doing?" Suri chases after him.

"I'm over it. You can do whatever you want to ~~~~~~~~." He paused. "But you have to go through me." A smile appeared on your face. *So he doesn't like her after all.*

Yumi was confused. "Unnie you go first." She nodded. "If anything happens just call me okay?" You nodded and waited to see what was going to happen.

"But oppa." Suri was about to throw a fit at any moment. Woohyun walked over to you and looked at you in the eyes. "I'm sorry." You looked into his eyes. "It's okay." 

He grabbed your hand and held it up. "From now on I'm ~~~~~~~'s oppa only." He looked at you. "Forever." Your heart did the flip flop thing. *And my old oppa is back.* 

-----

I'm sorry for such a short chapter I promise the next one will be longer.!!!