Stop Seeing Them

The Last Song

Woohyun got home and his dad was sitting in the living room waiting for him. He opened the door and went in. "Where were you?" Woohyun took off his shoes.

"Oh I went to the movies." He was going to head upstairs but his dad called him. "Woohyun-ah. Come sit right here." He looked back and did as told. 

"Where were you?" Woohyun furrowed his eyebrows. "I said I was at the movies." 

"With who?" "I was with Sunggyu hyung them." 

"Well I need you to stop seeing your friends and that girl." Woohyun looked at his dad. "What girl?"

"That girl ~~~~~~~~~." *How does he know?* 

"Who told you that?" His dad got up. "Whoever told me this is none of your problems." Woohyun stood up. "She is my problem. Tell me who told you." 

"You need to start focusing on the business thing okay." Woohyun looked away. "I don't want to work in the business stuff okay? I want to go to school and live a normal life." 

His dad ignored him and walked away. His body became numb and he sat on the couch. A tear fell down his cheek. His mom walked in. "Oh Woohyun-ah. You're back. Did your father talk to you?" 

He nodded. "Well I think the same thing too. Maybe you should drop this dancing and singing thing and work in this business late on. I think it will be better for your future." 

He looked up. "It's my future. I can do whatever I want. Just because I'm the youngest you don't have to treat me like this anymore." 
His mom was shocked at what he just said. 

"I don't care and that final. You're not going to see them anymore." She got up and left. He went into his father's office. "Appa. Please don't do this. My friends are my life." 

His father turned around. "Your mom just said it was final. So no you can't see them anymore." 

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TOP DO THIS TO ME? DO YOU NOT WANT ME TO HAVE MY HAPPINESS?" His father stood up. "This is what your mother wants." 

"My mother? She's not even my mom. I don't even know who the hell she is. All I know is that I don't care if she's my mom. I never wanted her in my life." 

His father furrowed his eyebrow and SMACK. "Don't ever say that about your mother." 

He held his burning cheeks. "This is my future and my life. I know you gave it to me but I can do whatever with it." He walked out and went into his room. 

He grabbed his phone and texted you. 

Don't go to sleep yet. I'm coming over. -Woohyun