Runaway

The Last Song

"Wait." Sunggyu tried to grab your hand but Yumi pulled you away to fast. You and Yumi ran past Woohyun. "Whoa hyung did you scare them that much?" Sungyeol joked. 

Woohyun ignored them and saw who was chasing after you guys. "Hey look their chasing after them." Sunggyu ran over. 2 guys in black suits were chasing you guys. 

"Stop you es." You looked back. "Faster unnie." You and Yumi turned every corner but they kept on catching up to you. Infinite got worried so they chased after you guys. 

You guys ran into a dead end. "No." You looked down the alley. "There." You pointed. Yumi grabbed your hand and ran down the alley. "Nice going ~~~~~~~~." 

You out your hand. "I'm sorry." 

One of the guys smirk. "You're not going anywhere now." One of them grabbed the your face, "Now where's the money you dad owes me?" 

"I- I don't know." He laughed. "WHERE IS IT?" You weren't scared anymore. "I DON'T KNOW." You screamed. "Oh now you dare scream at me." He slapped you across the face and you landed on the floor next to Yumi. 

"~~~~~~~~. Gwenchana?" You nodded and put your hand on your face. One of their phones rang so they went to go answer it somewhere else. 

You grabbed Yumi's hand. 'What are you doing?' She mouthed. You gave her a sign and she looked down the alley where it led into town. "Ahh-" You covered . 

1-2-3. Then you guys got up and ran down the alley. "YAH COME BACK YOU BASTARDS." Yumi looked back and flipped them off. They both ran after you guys. 

You looked back and didn't see where you were going and BAM. You fell to to the ground. "Ow." You rubbed your forehead. "Ow watch where you're going." 

Yumi ran over. "Are you okay?" You got up and nodded. "Hey look it's Infinite." You looked at Woohyun who had a bloody nose. "Oh I'm sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going." 

Sunggyu came over. "Wow you guys are rude. If you didn't want to go out and drink then you could've just said so." You and Yumi looked back. 

You saw the two guys running after you guys. Yumi grabbed Sunggyu's hand and led him somewhere else. "It's not that we don't want to drink. It's just we.. ran into some problems."

Sunggyu crossed his arms. "Who were those guys then?" *Crap.* She thought. "Okay let's make a deal. If we become good enough friends then I'll tell you who they are." 

"I doubt it." You mumbled under your breath. Woohyun looked at you. *Why is she so rude all of a sudden?* Yumi walked over to you. "Well see ya around." She looked at you. "Let's go." 

You nodded and followed her. You looked back at Woohyun.