The Best Person in the World

The Last Song

Okay I know it's been awhile since this story ended, but I came up with this idea and it seemed like a really good idea, and my sister was bugging me.! 
------
A year has past since everything happened. Infinite topped charts and became very popular. Inspirts were showing more and more love for them. As time went by Woohyun soon started to miss you a lot. 

*I wonder what ~~~~~~~~ will do if she was here?* He thought. "Hurry Woohyun. Or you're going to be late." His manager called. "Yeah hyung." 

"Have fun at Strong Heart." Sungjong said. He smiled and left. A little while later they arrived at the studio. Woohyun got his makeup done and filming began. Everyone laughed at Kara's Jiyoung's story and Boom's imiation of Sungjong. 

"So Woohyun how has your year been?" Kang Ho dong asked. Woohyun sighed. "Well it's been rough." 

"So last year there was news about and you someone." Lee Seung Gi said. Woohyun chuckled and nodded. "She was my girlfriend." Everyone there felt sympathy towards him. 

"Where is she now?" Someone asked. "Well she's in heaven." Woohyun replied. "Awwww." 

"How was she like?" Seung Gi asked. "Well she was really nice and talented. The only words to describe her is the best person in the world." 

"How do you think she would feel if she was here right now?" 

"Well if she was here, I think she would be really proud of me and my members. She loves us a lot." Tears were beginning to well up in everyone's eyes. "Well don't worry she's still watching you from up there." 

Woohyun nodded with teary eyes. "I know." *But I wish she was here watching me right now.*