Ignore

The Last Song

A month has passed since the party. Yumi and Infinite got pretty close. You didn't care about talking to Infinite or even being friends with them. Except L. But you only talked to L here and there. 

It was after school, Yumi and Infinite planned to hangout. "So you wanna go eat out?" He nodded. "Now?" Yumi asked. "Yeah. Why? Do you have plans?" 

She shook her head. Sungjong ran over. "So where are we going?" "Eat out where ever." He smiled. Hoya and Sungyeol showed up together. A little while later Dongwoo, L, and Woohyun showed up. 

"Ready?" They all nodded. Yumi looked around. "Where's ~~~~~~~~?" Right when she said that she got a text from you. Hey unnie. I'm sorry. Where ever you guys are going. I'm not in the mood. I'll be at home or something. See you at home :) -~~~~~~~~.

Yumi shut her phone. "She doesn't feel like going." They all sighed. Including Woohyun. "Why?" L asked. Yumi shrugged. "She's been so sad lately."  

Sunggyu sighed. "Oh well we can't force her to do things that she doesn't want to do." Woohyun didn't feel like going all of a sudden. "Hyung you guys can go. I don't feel like going." 

Sunggyu nodded. "Okay. Remember there is a dance competition so make sure you practice hard." Woohyun nodded. 

Just then you walked out of the school with a whole bunch of text books. *Stupid homework.* Then all of a sudden your books fell. "Ugh." 

Woohyun felt bad and walked over. He started helping you pick up your books. "What the-" "Here." He put them in your arms. "Thanks. I guess." Then you walked away. 

*Why does she keep ignoring me? Usually when girls ignore me it doesn't bug me. But when she does it bothers me a lot.*