Scared

The Last Song

Later that night Woohyun came to pick you up in his car. *First L oppa and now you?* You chuckled. "Ready?" You sighed. "If you don't want to go we can go somewhere else." 

You shook your head. "I don't want to ruin your fun." You guys both got into his car and met everyone there. "Look at the love birds~" Sungjong sang. 

You blushed. "Did you guys get your tickets yet?" They all nodded and held theirs up. You looked at Yumi. "I thought you wanted me to pay for you?" 

"Unfortunately someone payed for her." Sungyeol looked at Dongwoo. *Of course.* You thought. "Come one let's go get tickets." Woohyun held your hand and both of you went to the booth. 

L just watched you all happy. *Woohyun's lucky he's got her.* He thought. After purchasing the tickets you guys went to go find seats. "Let's not sit to close." 

"Why?" Woohyun chuckled. "Because it's scary." You sighed. "It's okay. I'll cover your eyes." You smiled and felt a little better. The previews started and you started shaking. 

"Are you that scared?" You nodded. "I hate these movies." Woohyun held your hand. "Better?" You lightly nodded. Through out the movie everything was okay until all the scary parts. 

You didn't like to scream so all you did was cover your eyes and not look until all the parts were over. Everyone in the theater was screaming. You looked up at Woohyun and he was just sitting there all normal. "Aren't you scared?" You asked. He shook his head. "It's all fake." 


 At the end of the movie you were really paranoid. 

 


"Whoa that was epic." Sungjong said in a shaky voice. You were shaking too. "Um unnie I'm going to sleep with you tonight okay?" She nodded.

"For sure." 

Hoya, Sungyeol and Sunggyu walked out rubbing their ears. "Damn Sungjong was the loudest in there." 

"I THINK MY EAR DRUMS ARE BUSTED." Hoya screamed. Dongwoo went over to his ear. "I THINK WE ALL CAN HEAR YOU." 
"Let's play at the arcade for a little bit." Sungjong said. 

They all agreed. Woohyun was teaching you how to play pool. "Oppa this is hard." You pouted. "No it's not. Here let me show you." He held your hand. "Angle it like this then hit it."

He pushed your hand and the stick then it hit the ball and went in the hole. "See was it that hard?" You shook your head. "That was easy. Thank you oppa." You kissed his cheeks. 

The rest of the time you guys played pool and air hockey. L watched you guys the whole time. He smiled at how happy you were. 

After playing games Woohyun took you home and Dongwoo took Yumi home. "Why don't you just ride in my car Yumi?" Yumi shook her head. "There's not enough room."

You rolled your eyes. "What ever. Go with your boyfriend then." You joked. You Woohyun got in his car. It was already midnight. "Did you want me to stay?" 

You shook your head. "How about we just wait here till Yumi and Dongwoo gets here?" He nodded. You guys talked about all the things that happened today. 

Yumi came home. "Well I'll see you tomorrow?" You nodded. He kissed you and you kissed back. 

You shut the door. Both you and Yumi ran to the door. "Open it. Hurry." She opened the door. You blew a kiss to Woohyun and went inside.