Birthday

The Last Song

The week went by and it was finally weekend. You got up extra early and went to Yumi's room. "Unnie?" You whispered. "Yumi unnie?" She rolled over onto her side. 

"Hey Infinite is here." She got up and fell off the bed. You burst into laughter. "Are you serious right now?" You nodded and help her up. "Hey unnie happy birthday."

She softened. "Aw thank you. You're the only one that does ever celebrate my birthday with me." You gave her a look and smiled. "Why are you smiling like that?" 

"Because I have an idea." She tilted her head. "What?" You shrugged. "You'll see." Then you left her room. "You babo you better tell me." 

"Well you better just get ready or they'll be here soon." Yumi scratched her head. *Who's 'they'?* She shrugged and went to the bathroom to wash up. 

The door bell rang. "I got it." You opened the door and "SURPRISE." You jumped and but your hand on your chest. "What-what are you guys doing here?" 

They all walked in. You met eyes with Woohyun and quickly looked away. He put his hand on his chest. *Why is it that everytime I look at her my heart always does this flip flop thing?* 

Your heart did the same thing too. "Why are you here?" Dongwoo came over and put his arm around your neck. "It's because it's Yumi's birthday right?" You nodded. 

"Seeee that's why we came." Sungyeol said. "Okay I guess." You led them to the kitchen. Everyone surrounded the table to talk. L was standing across from you. 

He signaled his head for you to leave them room. You didn't know what to do so you did as told. You both went outside to the front yard. 

"Were you surprised that we came?" You nodded. "When did you know where we live?" He chuckled. "Yumi noona told us." *Of course who wouldn't Yumi tell?* 

"Aehem." You both looked back. It was Sungyeol. "They told you guys to go inside because they don't want you guys doing something inappropriate." 

L rolled his eyes. "When did you use such innocent words?" Sungyeol batted his eyelashes. "Since now." He said in a cute voice. You pushed him in the house and chuckled. 

"Okay we get it." L watched you go inside and smiled. *She's so cute when she does that.* Then he followed you guys inside. "Where did you guys go?" Sunggyu asked. 

"Outside to get away from this craziness." Woohyun stood up when you walked into the room. "Okay let's eat cake." You guys all rushed into the kitchen. 

"CAKEEEEEEEE." Sungjong said happily. You chuckled. After singing 'Happy Birthday' to Yumi there was a cake fight. You noticed Woohyun just standing there. 

You put frosting on his face. "What the hell." You chuckled and some of the frosting off your finger. "Opps." 

"Come on oppa. Just come have fun for a little while." *Oppa? Did she just call me oppa?* "Okay fine." He took some frosting and wiped it on your face. 

Soon you and Woohyun had your own cake fight. L looked up and saw you and Woohyun having your own cake fight. L's blood started to broil and he started to get mad for some stupid reason. 

*Why did it just feel like something most important to me got taken away?*