Follow Your Heart

The Last Song

You sat outside waiting for Woohyun in pj shorts and a sweater. *Oppa where are you?* A few minutes later you saw headlights coming towards you. 

He turned the engine off and came towards you. "Why are you in shorts when its this cold out?" You shrugged. "I was going to sleep then you told me you were coming so I came out." *She got out of bed for me?* 

You grabbed his hand. "Let's go inside. It's really cold." He nodded and followed you. You guys sat on the couch and he told you his story. "Well what are you going to do?" 

He shrugged. "I really don't know." You leaned on his shoulder. "You know. Whatever one you pick I promise I won't be mad. Yeah, It'll hurt for a little while but it'll go away." 

"But you know, you mean more than anything to me." You softened. "Yeah you mean more than anything to me too. She maybe not your mom, but I don't even know my mom. Sometimes I wish I was never born. But then when I think about it. I have a lot of people who love me more than my mom does." 

He softened and looked at you. "But most of the time I'm happy because you're by my side and I don't know what I would do without you." 

He kissed your head. "Don't worry. I'll always be here." You tried to hold back your tears but one slipped down your cheek. "So follow your heart. Whatever it's telling you to do, just do it."

He shut his eyes and leaned his head on top of yours. "But I don't know what to do." You hugged him and looked up at him. "How about you think about it?"

"No I don't want to think about it later." You nodded. "Okay then think." You laid your head onto his chest. "~~~~~~~~-ah?"

"Hmm?"

"If I don't choose you, will you be mad?" You shook your head. "It's your happiness. I can't make you love or like something you don't love. Or I can't make you something you're not."

He sighed. You close your eyes and drifted off to sleep. Woohyun sat there alone thinking. *What should I do? I love ~~~~~~~ more than anything.*

He looked down at you and your head. "I think I made my decision." He whispered.