Brawl

The Last Song

You and Yumi were watching Music Core when her phone rang. "Well answer it." She shook her head. "I want to see who wins." You rolled your eyes. "I bet you 2NE1 does." Surprisingly you were right. 

"Told you." She answered her phone and left the room. *What a dummy.* A few minutes later she came in. "Let's go." You looked at her. "Where?" 

"You'll see." You rolled your eyes. "Better not be anywhere stupid." Yumi crossed her arms. "I wouldn't say that if I was you." You ignore her and went to go change. 

10 minutes later you came down dressed in the same thing. "What are you doing? I thought I told you to change." You nodded. "You did. But I have to know where we're going." 

She shook her head. "Just around the city then to Infinite's dance room." You shrugged. "Okay then I guess I'll just wear this." She pointed to your sweats. "Seriously?" 

"Hey at least they weren't cheap." She chuckled. 

A few minutes later you guys arrived at a cafe. "Hey." They all got up waved at you guys. Sungjong ran over. "Hey ~~~~~~ and Yumi." You smiled and met eyes with Woohyun. 

"Are you going anywhere special today?" Sunggyu shook his head. "We were just going to go chill somewhere and then go to dance practice." 

You nodded. "Okay." L smiled and walked over to you. "Hey oppa." He smiled. "Sweats?" You looked at your legs. "Um did you want me to wear something different?" 

He shook his head. Woohyun walked over onto the other side of you. "Ready?" You nodded and followed him. You looked back at L and told him to come. 

He snapped out of his thoughts and looked at you. *I want to know if she likes me or Woohyun.* 

While eating ddukbokki someone hit the table and your drink spilled all over you. "Ah it's cold." Woohyun got up and took the ice off your pants. 

"Hey watch where you're going." The kid and his friends turned around. "Oh Nam Woohyun it's you." The rest of Infinite stood up. "What are you guys doing here?" 

Shinhyuk smirked. "Who says I can't walk around town like you guys too?" You stood up and grabbed Woohyun's arm. "It's okay oppa. Just let it slide."

Shinhyuk looked at you. "And who is this cutie?" He went to grab your face but Woohyun protectively. "Don't touch her." 
"Oh is she your girlfriend?"

"Whoever she is, is none of your business." He walked up to Woohyun. 

6 other boys showed up. *What's going on?* You thought. You went over to Yumi. Both the groups were face to face with each other. "Dongha don't do anything stupid."

He smirked and looked at Sungjong and BAM. Sungjong fell to the ground. Then that's when all hell broke loose. Everyone was punching and kicking. 

You looked at L. He punched one of the boys and then went to help Dongwoo. "Unnie we have to do something." She shook her head. "You go get the cops." 

You shook your head. "You get the cops." Then you ran over to where the brawl was. Woohyun was on the ground. "Oppa? Get up." You tapped his cheek. 

"You babo go away. What are you doing here?" You wiped your tears. "Yumi went to get the cops." Shinhyuk looked over at you. "Who told you to come into this?" You stood up and started backing away. 

He grabbed you by the collar of your shirt and slapped you. Your mouth started bleeding. "YOU BASTARD." Woohyun jumped on him and tackled him to the ground. 

Yumi ran over to you. She saw L getting beat up and went to go kick some too. "Unnie stop." A few minutes later there were police sirens. 

" let's go." Shinhyuk and his friends got up left. Everyone of Infinite was hurt. "Sungyeol oppa? You shook him." He sat up. "I'm okay." 

Everyone huddled in a circle. "Are you okay ~~~~~~~~?" L asked you. You nodded and touched the bruise on his face. "The real question is are you guys okay?" They nodded. 

"Where's Sungjong?" Hoya looked around and noticed someone on the floor. "Sungjong-ah." He ran over. Sungjong was badly hurt. The ambulance came. 

The paramedics came out and took Sungjong. "Let's go to the hospital." They all nodded. You helped Woohyun up. "Are you okay?" He nodded. 

Then he fell to the ground. "Oppa. You said you were okay?" He grabbed onto his ribs. "I think it's broken." You looked up and called to Yumi. "Unnie. We're going to go home. We'll come see Sungjong in a bit okay?" She nodded. 

You both got up and headed to your house.