Call Back

The Last Song

The next morning Woohyun walked into your room. "Hi oppa." You smiled and waved. Woohyun smiled and walked in. "Why didn't you tell me to take you here in the first place?"

You looked down. "I'm sorry. I thought I was going to be okay." He put your head on his chest. 

"It's okay. Just don't ever scare me like that again, araso?" You nodded. "Are you hungry?" He asked. 

You patted your skinny stomach. "Yumi unnie is taking forever to get here but I can wait." 

He walked over to touched your cheeks. "Are you okay? You look so skinny now." You looked at your wrist. "Oppa if you haven't noticed I've always been skinny." You chuckled. 

He nodded. "Okay. What do you want to eat?" You shrugged. "I said I can wait for Yumi unnie." Woohyun shook his head. "If you want to be healthy again you have to eat a lot." 

You rolled your eyes. "Fine. Just order whatever you want to eat." He nodded and went out the door to buy some food. You looked at all the machined hooked up to you. 

*Was I that sick?* You snapped out of your thoughts when someone knocked on the door. "Come in." You said. Sungjong poked his head in and so did the rest of Infinite. 

"Hi oppas. You guys came." They all smiled and came in. "Are you feeling better?" Sunggyu asked and out flowers on the night stand. You nodded. "I'm all better now." 

Sunggyu smiled. "And you need to eat a lot." Sungyeol said from across the room. Hoya smacked his head. "You don't have to scream. ~~~~~~~~~ is not deaf." 

You chuckled at them fighting. "Where's Yumi?" Dongwoo asked. 

"Whoa there is a sick person here and all you ask for is Yumi?" Sungjong said. You chuckled. "It's okay. I know he misses Yumi too." Everyone burst into laughter causing Dongwoo to blush. 

Someone else knocked on the door. "Come in." Sunggyu said. L poked his head in. A smile appeared on your face. "L oppa. You came?" 

He smiled and nodded. "Why wouldn't I come when one of my friends are sick?" You smiled. "Where's Woohyun at?" 

"Oh. He went to buy food." You replied. L nodded. 

"I haven't talked to you in forvever." You said. L smiled. "I know. Why are you here?" 

You told him the whole story. "If you feel sick and Woohyun hyung is not here. Just give me a call." He said. You smiled and nodded. "I know. I have 7 oppas I can call." 

Woohyun walked in. "Oh you guys are here." They all smiled. L got up and left. *I think he is still mad about what happened.* You thought. 

"Here eat this." You handed you an orange. He looked at Yumi. "Did anything happen?" 

Yumi shook her head. "She's been happy all morning." You smiled. 

Woohyun's phone rang. He looked at you. "Why are you looking at me like that? Answer it." You said. He looked at his friends. "Answer it dude." Hoya said. 

He answered it. "Hello?" He gulped. 

'Go talk outside.' You mouthed. He nodded and left the room. "Who do you think that was?" Sungyeol asked. "Ouu I think he's cheating on ~~~~~~~~." Dongwoo said. 

You rolled your eyes. "Yeah I think he is." You joked. Woohyun came back in. "Who was it oppa?" A smile appeared on his face. "I MADE IT." 

Everyone started screaming and you started crying. "Why are you crying?" He asked you. "Because I'm happy for you." You replied. 

He hugged you and you hugged back. Everyone was cheering. His friends picked him up. Everyone was so happy they forgot to look at you. 

Something wet came from your nose. You touched it and looked at it. *Blood.* Your eyes widened. "Unnie." Yumi looked back at you. "~~~~~~~~~-ah." She ran over and started wiping the blood from your nose. 

"What did you do?" She said as she lifted your head up. You shrugged. "I don't know."

"~~~~~~~ are you okay?" L ran over. "What happened?" You shrugged. 

"I was just sitting here." You said. All 8 of them were wiping your blood. "Okay I only need one person and plus it's not that big of a deal." 

They all backed up except for Woohyun. "Hyung can wipe it then." Sungjong said. Woohyun started cleaning your blood. "Does it hurt?" He asked. 

You shook your head. "It's okay now." 

"Okay let's go and let them be." Sunggyu said. The rest of the nodded and left you and Woohyun alone.