Dance Battle

The Last Song

Later that night after finishing homework you and Yumi headed under a bridge. "Where is this?" Yumi ignored you and just dragged you. "Is it safe?" She nodded. 

*What did I get myself into?* You shook your head and followed Yumi. There was a lot of people cheering and really loud music. "Don't cover your ears." 

"WHY?" You shouted. She pulled your hands away from your ears. "It's not that loud." You covered your legs. "And I don't like these shorts."

Yumi rolled her eyes. "So. It's going to get hot. Since you're going to dance and sing too." You rolled your eyes. "Who said I was dancing?" 

"Me." She ran off. "Yah." You went to go look for her. You stopped when you noticed familiar people. You walked over to the dance floor. 

"Infinite is up next." The MC said. *Infinite.* You saw Woohyun and his friends go up to the dance floor. They performed and the audience 'oohhhed' and 'ahhed' the whole time. 

"You should go after them." You jumped and put your hand on your chest. "No." She hugged your arm. "Isn't that what you've always wanted to do?" 

You thought for a while. "I dance when we're at home." Yumi rolled her eyes. "If you want to be a dancer and singer one day then you have to show other people what you're made of. If you're shy all the time, do you think you're going to get to do what you want?" 

You shook your head. "Then go." 

You waited until it was your turn so you watched Infinite. They did all these moves that you didn't even know existed. They ended with a big finish and you clapped too. 

A whole bunch of girls ran over to them and took them to go drink. "Come one oppa." One of the girls grabbed Woohyun's arm but he yanked out of it and walked away. 

You made a face. *I don't get why so many girls like him.* "~~~~~~~~. You're up." The moment you herd your name you froze. "Go ~~~~~~." 

You shook your head. "Would if I mess up or something?" Yumi pushed you to the dance floor. "You won't just pretend no one is looking." 

Now you were the middle of attention. *Uh oh.* You looked at Yumi. 'Just dance.' She mouthed. You closed your eyes and acted as if you were alone. 

Before you knew the audience was 'ohhing' and 'ahhing' too. "GO ~~~~~~~." Yumi shouted. The song ended and everyone cheered for you. 

Woohyun saw you and stood up. *I didn't know she can dance like that.* Yumi ran over and hugged you. "I told you you can do it." You hugged her back. "Thank you." 

Infinite saw you dancing and walked over to you and Yumi. "Damn girl. You're good." You looked up. "Thank you." Yumi smiled. You lightly elbowed her. 

"Wanna drink?" Sunggyu offered. Before any of you can answer someone came storming in. You and Yumi looked at each other. She grabbed your hand. "Run."