Friends

The Last Song

For the rest of the party you and L hung out. It wasn't all that awkward. *Hmm Infinite isn't all that bad.* "Whoa, whoa, whoa. L's got him a girl." 

"Excuse me?" L blocked you. "She's just a friend." Dongwoo chuckled. "Yeah. That's how it all starts." He walked over to you. "Where did you guys first meet?" 

You looked around. "Here?" "Just now?" You nodded. Dongwoo walked over to L. "You did a nice job." L smacked him. "Shut up hyung. I'm sorry their always like that." 

You nodded. *And the rest of Infinite is just cocky.* Yumi came over to you. "Hey you want to head home?" You nodded and turned to L. 

"Um I have to go so, I guess I'll see you around." You turned to leave but he grabbed your hand. "How old are you?" You starred at him. 

"Excuse me?" "What grade are you in?" *What? I'm so lost.* You thought. "Um I'm a Junior." L smiled. "Then you can call me oppa." 

"Muh?" He nodded. "Call me oppa." You nodded. "Um I guess." He smiled. "Okay bye." You turned around and walked off. "What did he say to you?" 

"He told me to call him oppa." Yumi chuckled. "Whoa." You lightly punched her. "Whatever." She put a hand on your shoulder. "Don't worry I'll always be your-" 

"Wait, wait." You both turned around to see who it was. "What now." Yumi mumbled under her breath. "Can we walk with you guys too?" 

You shot Yumi a look. 'Why does he want to walk with us?' You mouthed. She shrugged. "Um it's fine we can walk alone." You said. L walked out. 

"Hyung, what are you-" He stopped when he saw Yumi and Sunggyu talking. "What are you guys doing?" Woohyun walked out and saw you. *What the hell is she doing here?* 

"Well then can we go get something to drink together?" Sungyeol asked. You grabbed Yumi's arm. "Since you invited them you can go." You walked away. 

"Okay let's go." She dragged you. "Hyung do I have to go?" Woohyun asked. You stopped and looked at him. "Yeah. Because we're going home afterwards." 

Woohyun rubbed the back of his neck and sighed. You also sighed and looked down. *Every time he sees me he's always like that. And yet he doesn't even know me.* 

You turned to Yumi. "Uh unnie I'm going to go home." She furrowed her eyebrows. "Why?" You looked at Woohyun. "I think it will make someone happier."

"Who?" *Woohyun.* "Uh me. I'm tired." She nodded. "Okay just make sure you lock the doors when you go to sleep, araso?" You nodded. Sungjong ran over to you. 

"Why don't you want to go?" You rubbed your eye to act as if you were tired. "I'm just tired. Well unnie I'll see you later." You waved and walked off. 

L watched you leave. *Why does she always feel like that when all the members are around?* 

*What a great way to be friends.* You thought.