Chapter 7

Let's Meet Halfway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

 

Flashback (Continuation)

 

Five months ago.

 

I slightly moved the curtain on the window in our room. It was snowing outside.

Checking my watch, it’s 6:00pm, two hours before CNBLUE concert starts.

 

“Seohyun-ah, dinner’s ready. Let’s eat first before we leave.” Jessica Unnie peeking at the door, only showing her head.

 

“Ne. I’ll be right there in a minute.”  I answered as I put my personal belongings on my bag.

 

We all ate dinner together. This doesn’t happen all the time since we have individual schedules, plus, my other Unnies are living in their own apartments now, including me during weekends. I just visit the dorm every now and then.Being with these 8 beautiful people are priceless. SNSD shines the most when all 9 of us are present. That's what I always believe. So going to the concert together and complete will surely be in the list of memorable moments.

 

“Ne... Manager Oppa will pick us up... Ani.. Okay, okay. See you, Oppa.” Yuri Unnie was talking to Eunhyuk Oppa on the phone after our dinner.

 

“Are they coming?” Sunny Unnie asked.

 

Yuri Unnie nodded. “Some of them are coming to the concert. I told Eunhyuk Oppa that Manager Oppa will pick us up because he was asking."

 

A lot of idols from different agencies usually watch CNBLUE concert. They have a lot of friends in the industry, I guess. So it’s no surprise that my sunbaes and even other hoobaes are attending the concert.

 

Our manager sent a message to us that he is on our way to our dorm to pick us up. I went back to the room to get my bag. 

 

I opened my closet. There’s a big box under. I took a deep sigh before opening the box. In there, are all the things and memories I had in that show. Books, clothes, stuffed toys, the cup, socks, and even the jewelry boxes where I keep the butterfly necklace and that one piece couple ring I own.

 

After staring at those stuff for a few seconds, I took out the scarf. 

Yes. I am going to wear the scarf; the pink scarf he knitted for me.  It’s snowing outside so I have an excuse to wear this, right? Although I have other scarves but.... Just don't think Seohyun!

 

“Ready?”  Hyoyeon Unnie was standing at my back. 

 

I wore the scarf around my neck. It feels warmer than ever. Photographic memories kept playing on my head. This is the first time I'm going to wear this scarf again after that show. I checked myself again in front of the mirror. I fix the collar of my black knee-length coat, run my fingers on my hair and put strands at the back of my ear. I touched the pink scarf once more. 

I face Hyoyeon Unnie with a smile, "Ready."

 

No one was talking when we were in the van. It feels like we were going on a war, everyone’s nervous but ready to face death. Well, that's what I felt.

 

A part of me is excited to see him, but most part of me feels so nervous when I think of facing him closely when I talk to him. 

 

When we were in the basement and alighted  out of the van, Taeyeon Unnie held my hand and pulled me close to her like protecting me. Manager Oppa slightly patted my shoulder and bade me a smile. I guess he knows it too.

 

“We can pass by here.” Sooyoung Unnie pointed a way. “They said it’s already dim inside so people could not notice us. I think we can just get inside separately. Others are already inside."

 

I was still walking beside Taeyeon Unnie. We headed to the passage where VIP ticket holders could easily pass without falling in line. I felt my footsteps become heavier and heavier as we reach inside the concert hall.

 

As expected, the hall was jampacked. It was filled with blue light sticks from the fans. A lot of banners, placards, even big tarpaulins on the wall. I saw a 'YongSeo' banner. It made me smile and ease the nervousness I was feeling.

 

“Just enjoy the show.” Someone  whispered near my ear and tapped me on my back. It was Minho. He's one of my closest label mates. I remember him teasing me all the time when I was still virtually married to Yonghwa Oppa. And he said that I always look happy everytime I see CNBLUE on music shows. 

 

Lights on the stage were turned on. The spotlight was focused on the four of them. The concert began. People were singing, cheering; the hall was full of energy. CNBLUE is known to give a deeper feel of their music during live performances. Everybody is enjoying the concert, including me. I was a fan after all.

 

I didn’t take 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter