Chapter 5

Let's Meet Halfway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 

Hyoyeon’s POV

 

“Annyeong.” Yonghwa bowed and greeted softly.

 

“Oh Noona, you’re here.” Minhyuk welcomed me with his eye smile while getting their stuff on the trunk of the van.

 

“Ah ne. I’m staying at Seohyun’s tonight.” I answered. 

 

Crap. Did I just say Seohyun’s name? Oh right. Why did I forget that they are living in the same villa? They are neighbors after all for three years already.

 

I looked at Yonghwa to check his reaction when I mentioned ‘Seohyun’ just out of curiosity. But he calmly gets his guitar out of the van, and didn't even give me a single look.

 

The three other boys slightly looked at Yonghwa, just enough for them not to be noticed that they are actually looking. I get the message. They don't talk about Seohyun. It was like forbidden. Well, that's how I see it based on their reaction just now.

 

“I’ll go up guys.” I waved to them, but I purposely walked slowly towards the elevator. I’m actually waiting for them. I don't know. I want to ask them questions. I want to ask Yonghwa a lot of things. But I know Seohyun wouldn't like it and I might not control my mouth once I start.

 

“Ah, Lee Jungshin! I forgot we don’t have kimchi anymore at home! We forgot to buy some when we bought take-out dinner a while ago." Jonghyun sounded a little annoyed.

 

“Aish! I know you’re going to ask me to buy.” Jungshin whined. “Fine! Give me money. I’ll buy some at the convenience store.” 

 

I was already waiting for the elevator to open when I heard them. I went in and I saw them following, but using the other elevator. Seohyun's apartment is on the 4th floor. But I decided to pressed the "Lobby" button.

 

“Maknae, I’ll be there in a minute. I’ll just have to buy something.” I texted Seohyun while I was inside the elevator.

 

Ding. 

 

The elevator opened. I hide and then peeked a little at the elevator next to where I was, and I saw Jungshin going out. Right. Jungshin went out the lobby because he is going to buy at the convenience store. CNBLUE will still go one floor up since their apartment is on the first floor.

 

When their elevator closes, I ran with light steps to follow Jungshin. 

 

“Jungshin-ah!” I tapped him on the back when I reached side.

 

“AH!” Jungshin was shocked. “Noona! You scared me.”

 

“Hahaha! Mian…” I laughed at him. His reaction was so funny.

 

“Where are you going? I thought you’re staying at Seohyun’s place?”

 

“Ah, I’m going to buy soda for Seohyun.”

 

“Seohyun drinks soda now?” he chuckled.

 

“Fine. I’m not going to buy anything, okay?”

 

“Then?”

 

“I’m following you.”

 

Jungshin stopped, “Noona, I’m not ready. I didn’t know you will confess to me tonight.”

 

I laughed and hit him on his shoulder, “Ya! You are pabo Jungshin-ah!”

 

He was also laughing, “I was just kidding.”

 

We talked about a few stuff then laugh again on our way to the convenience store beside the villa’s clubhouse. There are no people around, really. Most of the tenants here are celebrities or high-profiled people so no one usually goes out. 

 

I waited outside the convenience store and waited for Jungshin. I asked him to buy me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter