Chapter 12

Let's Meet Halfway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

 

“Where are the maknaes?” I asked Jonghyun when I arrived home from the rehearsals for a collaboration with the new singer that will debut from our agency.

 

Jonghyun was strumming his guitar, with a pencil between his lips; he’s probably composing a song again. “They have a schedule.”

 

“What schedule?” I asked after putting my bag on the floor and sat on the couch comfortably.

 

“Talk show.” 

 

“Ahhh... We’re not included?”

 

“No.” Jonghyun said while writing something on the music sheet. “Manager Hyung said it was for idol Maknaes only. I think that’s their theme for the episode this week."

 

I was lying already on the couch because of tiredness. My arm covering my forehead. 

 

Wait.

 

I got up and sat, “Episode for maknaes?”

 

“Yeah.” 

 

I immediately got up from my seat and get my car keys.

 

“Hey, Hyung, where are you going?” Jonghyun asked confusedly when he saw me getting ready to get out again.

 

“Somewhere.” I said. “By the way, what talk show will they be featured?”

 

When Jonghyun said what it was, I was like a speed of lightning and went straight ahead the basement where I park my car. 

 

Talk show for maknaes. Seohyun might be one of the guests too. She might be there.

I'll use all my luck, hoping she would be there too. Anyway, Jungshin and Minhyuk are there so I have a reason.

 

After this past month, after the kiss, I haven’t seen Seohyun. There’s something in me that has been wanting to see her all this time, to talk to her. I never really had the chance to explain myself that night. Right. What can I explain? But until now, I kept thinking about that kiss.

 

Without thinking of anything, I just drive. No plans on what to say, no plans on what to do. My body just moved as it is without thinking of what will happen when I see her.

 

Jonghyun said they’ll record the talk show  and will end at around 7:00pm. It’s 6:00 in my watch right now. Okay. I can wait. I will wait for them to finish.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Unnie, can you pick me up after the show? Manager Oppa told me that he’s with Taeyeon Unnie in another schedule and they had delay so he can't pick me up. I didn't bring my car." I texted Hyoyeon Unnie during the break when the production is changing camera tapes for the recording.

 

“Okay Maknae. I’ll be there after my dance practice.” Hyoyeon Unnie replied.

 

“I told you, we can give you a ride home. Anyway, we’ll be heading to the same villa.” Jungshin told me when he saw me texting Hyoyeon Unnie.

 

“Ani. Kwenchana. Hyoyeon Unnie said she will pick me up. Thanks for the offer anyway.” I said with a smile.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I arrived at the building of the TV station where Jungshin and Minhyuk are having a recorded talk show interview. 

 

I looked around the lobby. This is the same lobby where Seohyun and I met during that program.

 

I can’t help but smile. Scenes from that show started to run in my mind. The first meeting and the last meeting. It has been a long time already. The lobby didn't change much except for the new couches and additional ceiling lights. 

 

After asking the receptionist for the schedule of the recording, I felt relieved.

 

Seohyun (SNSD)

 

She was on the list f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter