Chapter 10

Let's Meet Halfway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

 

“Lee Yoon Mi?” she bravely asked but her voice is obviously shaking, “This is wrong because of her, right?”

 

I paused for a second, “Hyun...” I swear I want to hug her.

 

She took a deep breath, loud enough for me to hear it. I covered my face with my palm. 

 

I turned to her, she looked away and stood from the bench, “Yeah. You’re right Oppa.” She was breathing hard, “This is wrong.” Then she walked away, almost running.

 

I followed her hurriedly and grabbed her elbow, “Hyun...”

 

But she didn’t turn to me. She stopped me from talking by gesturing her hand, still facing back at me, “No Oppa. Just... Just don't say anything anymore, okay?" Then she slowly took away my hand from my grip on her elbow.

 

I was loss for words. I want to stop her but the least I can do is watch her back, walking away and then she stopped walking.

 

“Don’t worry Oppa.” She talked facing back at me, “Nothing happened tonight.” she sounded with emotions but firm.

 

“Hyun...” I whispered to myself as I stood there lifelessly, continue to watch her until she disappears from my gaze. 

 

I brushed my hair up with my fingers, punched the bench where she was just seated a few minutes ago.

 

Yonghwa, why are you so stupid?!

 

It didn’t feel wrong. It was the perfect kiss, actually. I touched my lips, feeling how warm it felt when her lips brushed on mine moments ago. I've been wanting to feel that for so long. But not this way... I want to start right.

 

But she mentioned Yoon Mi suddenly. I actually didn’t remember Yoon Mi that moment. Crap! What did I put myself into? Why the hell did I hurt Seohyun that way? Kill me now!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I ran as fast as I could going back to my apartment. I can’t see clearly because tears keep on falling. I finally reached the lobby, when I reached the elevator, I was shaking and was impatiently waiting for it to open.

 

As I reached the front door of my apartment, my hands were trembling, my mind was wandering and I couldn’t enter the door code. I don't know how many times I enter the code, until my knees gave up. The next thing I know, I was down on the floor.Tears and more tears fall. I hugged my knees and buried my face on it.

 

'This is wrong.' The way he said it keeps replaying on my mind and it keeps on killing me. 

 

“Seohyun?” 

 

The door opened, I looked up and saw  Hyoyeon Unnie standing, looking at me with a worried face. She immediately sat with me. I hugged her abruptly and cried for some more.

 

“What happened?” Hyoyeon Unnie sounded so worried. “I was looking for you because you weren’t in the room.”

 

Hyoyeon Unnie broke my tight grip on her, she faced me and wiped my tears. “Joohyun-ah... What's wrong?”

 

“It is wrong.. Everything is wrong.. Loving him is wrong....”

 

“Joohyun...”

 

“He doesn’t love me Unnie. He never loved me.”

 

I sobbed so hard and I don’t know how long I stayed on Hyoyeon Unnie’s arms, just crying my heart out.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It’s Official. CNBLUE’s Jung Yonghwa and actress-singer Lee Yoon Mi are confirmed to be dating.

 

Reps from both the agencies confirmed that the two superstars are indeed in a relationship. Jung Yonghwa and Lee Yoon Mi both starred in the drama "Sunrise" which became a hit a year ago. The two started as good friends and continued to be closed colleagues after the drama which evolved into a romantic relationship according to their representatives.

 

The fan base of their team up in the drama garnered a lot of supporters and the two are still receiving love and support from these loyal fans. So this is good news to all those who want the two to be an item for real. Jung Yonghwa and Lee Yoon Mi are said to be datin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter