IX - Honeymoon Pt.2

We got Married: VIXX Leo

Hi Armystar here. I decided to update since I had the time and because my friends were telling me to.

Caution: This chapter contains a lot of fluff.

Enjoy~~~~~


The next morning, Sharlotte appeared in in the living room still in her rabbit onesie pajama, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. Seeing the camera, she bowed still rubbing her eyes.

 

 "Good morning."

 

The staff gave her a morning mission, wake up the sleeping lion. Sharlotte entered the room to see Leo sleeping on the bed, with ear phones in his ears. She took the earphones out and began to shake him awake.

 

 "Taekwoon oppa. Wake up, we need to film out photo shoot today, remember?"

 

Leo shifted but refused to wake up. Seeing his reluctance to wake up, Sharlotte shook him even harder. Finally, after nearly 10 minutes of trying, Leo finally opened his eyes. He heaved his body off the bed and headed for the bathroom. Assured that he wasn't going to fall back asleep, Sharlotte rushed off to her room to get ready for the photo shoot as well.

The couple finally appeared later wearing couple clothes which was chosen for them by their stylists. They met their photographer, Hyunjae Lee, who was in charge for today.

 

 "Hello, my name is Hyunjae Lee and I am in charge of your photo shoot today. Please take care of me. The first half of the shooting will be inside and the other half will be filmed outside. "

 

 "Please take care of us as well."

 

The two of them bowed and then were lead off by their stylists for their first concept in their photo shoot. The couple later appeared in matching white button up shirts and pants. They were lead to one of the rooms at the resort where there was a double bed covered in rose petals.

 

 "Leo-sshi, I would like you to lean against the head board and straighten only one of you legs. Sharlotte-sshi, I want you to rest your head against Leo's chest and curl up against him." (Borrowed the idea from Jjong-ah couple. Please don't hate me~~)

 

Leo's ears began to turn red and Sharlotte's cheeks became brighter as they got into their poses on the bed. Sharlotte, could hear Leo's heartbeat and Leo held a lock of her hair in between his fingers as the photographer had requested.

 

 "You look too awkward. Move closer to each other. Leo-sshi, don't look at the camera, look at your wife. Sharlotte-sshi, look at Leo instead of looking down. That's right keep eye contact with each other."

 

The camera continuously took photos from different angles, while they were frozen in the position. Sharlotte slowly began to make miniscule movements between the camera flashes with her hand which was resting on Leo's stomach began to slowly pile rose petals on top of his stomach to play with. She began to slowly rip the petals and her actions caught Leo's eye and a small smile graced his lips from her childish actions. He swept his hand through her hair as he continued to watch what she was doing.

 

 "Sharlotte-sshi, I need you to pretend to be asleep. Leo-sshi, lean down and pretend to give her a kiss. An actual kiss would be even better."

 

Leo nervously leaned down closer and closer to her lips. At around the 5cm mark, he froze in place.

 

 "Leo-sshi, you need to go closer to her. Closer, you're still too far. That's it, lean down further, you are married now."

 

As the photographer instructed, Leo leaned closer until there was less than a centimetre between their lips. Sharlotte peeked her eyes open only to see, Leo's face a hair's breadth away from her face. She could also feel his breath on her lips, they held eye contact until the photographer caught sight of Sharlotte's eyes.

 

 "Sharlotte-sshi, you need to close your eyes."

 

She automatically closed her eyes and the camera once again took photos in quick succession.

 

After finishing the photoshoot in the bedroom. The couple and photographer moved to the kitchen. Leo and Sharlotte changed into matching pajamas with kitten drawn all over them.

 

"This time the theme is cute romance. Sharlotte-sshi, I want you to be holding the fry pan and be hard at work. Leo-sshi, you will come up behind her and wrap your arms around her in a back hug. From there on, you can do whatever you want as long as it still fits in with the theme."

 

Sharlotte got into the position and was handed a frying pan once she stood in front of the stove. She was given bacon and eggs to cook and all her concentration shifted to not burning the food and causing chaos.

 

Seeing that she was preoccupied with cooking, Leo slowly walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, surprising her and nearly making her drop the fry pan. With his quick reflexes from football, he quickly caught the fry pan before it could cause any damage and this made Sharlotte stare at him with adoration in her eyes. All of this was captured on camera, Hyunjae continued to capture these moments on his camera, with the couple completely forgetting they were even filming. Leo picked her up and carried her to the island bench so she wouldn't cause a disaster in the kitchen and went to the coffee machine sitting on the kitchen bench in the corner. With quick and precise movements, he made two cups of latte, with cute latte art on top.

 

He brought the cups of coffee back to the bench and gave one to Sharlotte, before he sat down on the other seat at the island bench. As soon as Sharlotte took a sip of the latte, her eyes widened and she stared at the cup of coffee in wonder. Seeing her astounded expression, a tiny smile was placed on Leo's lips as he began to drink his own coffee. He soon noticed the coffee moustache that Sharlotte had from the cream of the coffee, he reached over, and brushed away the cream with his thumb, before continuing to drink like nothing had happened. Sharlotte's face turned to a bright red and she concentrated on the rest of the coffee, unable to look into Leo's eyes.

 

"Annnnnnnnndddddd, CUT. That was prefect."

 

This brought the couple out of the trance they were in and they were unable to hold eye contact with each other from what just happened. They were lead off by their stylists once again to change clothes and were given a short break before they continued the last of the photo shoot inside.

 

They took photos in several other poses such as, cuddling on the couch together, with Leo's arms wrapped around her, protecting her from falling off and also Sharlotte stealing Leo’s sweater and refusing to give it back to him.

 

The filming for inside finally ended and the couple headed off for lunch. An hour later, the two appeared at the swimming pool in matching swimmers.

 

 "I want the two of you, to be in the water, and Sharlotte-sshi. I would like you to hug Leo-sshi tightly."

 

Leo slipped into the water before holding his hand out for Sharlotte to grab. Once she entered the water, Leo pulled her close and allowed her to wrap her arms around his neck. She tightly held onto him because of the depth of the water.

Leo began to loosen his ands which were holding Sharlotte above the water, causing her to slowly fall into the water. To stop herself from slipping into the water, she tightened her grip refusing to fall into the water.

 

 "Oppa~~~ Stop it. It's too deep for me to stay standing."

 

The photo shoot continued throughout the day, with the couple changing clothes every time they changed location. They took photos of them riding a single person bike together and finally, romantic gestures during the sunset on the beach.

The photo shoot finally ended and the two of the sat together in the barbeque area eating cooked seafood and meat.

 

 "How did you find the filming today?"

 

 "It was really fun but tiring. I feel like we made a lot of memories today."

 

He silently placed one of the cooked prawns on her plate while he continued to cook. Sharlotte, picked up one of the scallops before heading over to Leo who was unable to eat, since he was too busy cooking.

 

 "Taekwoon oppa. You can stop now, come and eat as well."

 

Leo took the rest of the cooked food off the grill and came to sit down next to her.

 

 "Yebin-ah, how did you find today?"

 

 "It was really fun and I want to try it once more when we become closer. What do you want to do tomorrow?"

 

 "You said you wanted to go snorkeling. Let's go tomorrow."

 

 "What do you want to do tomorrow?"

 

 "I want to try sailing and archery."

 

 "Let's go tomorrow then, oppa."

 

They spent the rest of the night talking about several different topics. This was interrupted by a ringtone coming from Leo's phone.

 Leolotte: Hello?

 N: Leooooooo~~~~~ How is your honeymoon going?

 CHAOS: Maknae, we're here too!!!

 Sharlotte: Unni, I'm having a good time in the Maldives.

 Leo: I told you not to contact me, what do you want?

 N: Leoooo~~~~ I miss you. When are you coming home?

 Leo: Soon.

 C.YA: Maknae, I miss you~~ The unni's are being mean.

 Sharlotte: I'm coming back soon, deal with it till then C.YA

 C.YA: Buy me something on our way back~~~
Sharlotte: What do you want C.YA?

 C.YA: Buy me a snapback if you can.

 Sharlotte: As another member of the maknae line, I'll buy you a dress.

 C.YA: Oka…… (phone ripped out of her hands by Aliss)

 Aliss: Yah maknae!! If you do anything weird, you're in trouble okay?

 Sharlotte: I won't

 N: Leo~~ Buy…..

 Leo: We need to go, bye.

 

Before N could protest, Leo stopped the phone call and turned his phone off.

 "Sorry. I should have let you talk longer with your members, but N…"

 

 "It’s okay. I'll see then soon. I should probably go to sleep for tomorrow. Good night"

 

 "Good night Yebin. Have sweet dreams."