XIX - We got Married trip Pt.4

We got Married: VIXX Leo

Hello Armystar here~~~~ I am finally back. I had gone on holiday with my family for a few days and went through the weirdest experiences ever.

 

Anyway, I'm glad so many people enjoyed the last chapter.

A surprise is waiting in the next chapter ^.^ Please look forward to it.

Happy New Year, for whether I update tomorrow or not.

Enjoy~~~~~
 


The next morning, Sharlotte and Leo were on the beach by six o'clock in their sports wear. They walked along the beach as a warm up before they began to slowly speed up the pace. Soon, they were jogging along the beach as the waves crashed on the shores and the sun was rising higher into the sky.

 

By the time they returned to the pension everyone was up and preparing breakfast. "Sharlotte, where were you and Leo earlier this morning? We woke up but you weren't in the pension. Neither was Leo. That was even said by Jonghyun who woke up at seven."

 

"We were exercising this morning. We got up early so we could run when the weather was cool."

"Well, since you're here now, you can help us prepare breakfast."

 

Sharlotte took off her jacket and was washed her hands before diving right into helping the others cook breakfast. Yura and Jinyoung began to work on the soup while Sharlotte and Soeun began to make waffles and cut fruit.

 

Soon when everything was completed, everyone gathered around the dining table and dug in.

 

Everyone had once more gathered in the backyard of the pension, wearing the specified clothes of the final mission.

 

"Welcome everyone~~~ This is your final mission for the trip and the rest of today can be spent on a special date between you and your spouse. I shall explain the final mission for you now. The final mission is a treasure hunt. On the beach and forest there are small pieces of paper with good or bad things written on them. Collect as many of these papers and come back. There is a time limit of 2 hours. If you are not back by the end of those two hours, you lose all though benefits on the papers. Enjoy the benefits which you will find. Your time starts now."

 

Leo and Sharlotte began walking towards looking for those small pieces of paper tied to braches in the trees or hidden in the sand or dirt. Hand in hand they walked through the forest looking both up and down for the paper. Sharlotte, suddenly let go of his hand and ran forward, jumping up and down trying to reach the piece of paper high in the tree. Leo came up next to her and reach up before untying it from the tree. He brought his arm down before patting Sharlotte on the head, acknowledging her short height when compared to him. Leo handed the paper to Sharlotte before continuing on his way through the forest.

 

Sharlotte pouted before hurriedly placing the paper into her bag and catching up to Leo, slipping her hand into his as they carried on through the forest. "Oppa… What would you say if I had a new drama to film with a love line?"

 

"… It's work so I don't mind."

"Even if it was someone you knew well?"

"Is it someone in my group?"

"They haven't confirmed it at work but one of your members is high on the love call list."

"It's okay."

 

The conversation went silent once more as they worked through the forest. By the time they had reached the shores of the beach, there were several pieces of paper in Sharlotte's bag and had around an hour left on the clock until they had to return to the pension.

 

Another hour past and everyone had gathered in the backyard of the pension waiting for the emcee to appear once more in the backyard.

 

"Welcome back everyone. I see you have all re time. Inside those pieces of paper are either coupons or money. Please enjoy your final hours here. The bus will leave at 8pm and drop you off at your apartments. Well, it is goodbye from me. We all hope you have had a wonderful trip with us."

 

Everyone clapped before separating to different areas. Leo and Sharlotte, sat on the couch inside the pension opening the cards that they had found inside the forest and on the beach.

 

The different cards read:

"Couple bungee jump coupon"

"Jet-ski coupon"

"Scuba diving coupon"

"About 40 dollars and the rest are all blanks"

"Oppa… Where do you want to go first?"

"Anywhere besides the bungee jump."

 

Sharlotte's face fell slightly at Leo's words before hiding it behind a smile and then talking.

"Oppa, do you want to go jet skiing like we did before?"

"Ah.. Let's go. I'll meet you back here in in 30 minutes after packing and getting changed."

"Okay."

 

Leo walked upstairs to get ready as well as Sharlotte. Leo and Sharlotte stood in the living room changed and prepared to go. When they arrived, they were suited into wetsuits before the heavy air tanks were placed on their backs. They boarded the boat and headed out to sea.

 

Soon the time came and they both flipped over the side of the boat and into the water. Deeper and deeper the swam, watching the colourful fish swim around the coral reefs. Without Leo knowing, Sharlotte took out a camera and began to take photos. She swam behind Leo before tapping his shoulder to grab his attention. Together they swam around the reef while taking photos. Soon the air tanks were becoming empty and they travelled to the surface once more.

 

On the way back to land, they looked through the photos together not knowing how close they were getting to one another while looking at the photos. Seeing a particularly interesting photo of Leo she began to laugh, while Leo tried to steal the camera from her hand. Refusing to hand the camera over to him she held it as far as she could from Leo, only to have him reach over and try to steal it from her grasp.

 

The extra weight from Leo reaching across her body made Sharlotte topple to the side, causing Leo to fall on top of her. Their faces became centimetres apart with both of their faces causing them to blush and jump away from one another. Once reaching land they traded the empty air tanks for a couple jet ski, changing out of the wetsuits and into their normal clothes and a life jacket.

 

Leo got onto the jet-ski once more reaching his hand out to Sharlotte, helping her on to the jet-ski like he had during their honeymoon. Taking his hand, she boarded the jet-ski and sat behind Leo holding onto his waist tightly so she wouldn't fall off. Revving the engine, the two travelled into the deeper sea,  cutting through the waves as they enjoyed the private time together out at sea.

 

"This brings back memories…  We were so awkward initially though."

"We have gotten closer though and it will continue."

"Leo-oppa, I watched you act in your music video for Blossom Tears. How was it acting with three girls? You looked awfully close."

"Why? Are you jealous?"

"Why would I be jealous? You're my husband."

"That is true. It was just work."

"Okay. I'll believe you."

"Yebin-ah. You know how VIXX are going a concert. I want you to come as my special guest."

"Is it really okay?"

"It's fine. I've already talked to everyone."

"I'll be there then. I look forward to your concert."

 

They continued travelling on the water, Sharlotte slowly holding onto Leo tighter as the waves became larger. Together they travelled the never ending ocean hoping that this would never end. Of course that wouldn't be the case and by the time the gas was nearly empty, it was nearly time for the bus to leave the pension and travel back to Seoul.

 

They returned the jet-ski and walked back to the pension to travel back to their hectic life in the city.