XVIII - We got Married trip Pt.3

We got Married: VIXX Leo

Hello Armystar here~~~ I know it's been a while since I last uploaded but I had a tiny writer's block and was also busy with other stuff. Anyway here is the next chapter. I also have a question for you guys. Should Leolotte go on Running Man, Hello baby or Non-summit as guests?????

 

Tell me your thoughts in the comments below~~~~

They all might happen though. It would just have to depend on the order. I will try and upload as soon as I can. I have an idea for after the trip anyway.

 

Enjoy~~~~~~~


They arrived back at the pension to see the table prepared and everyone was appearing from the pension.

 

"Looks like we have arrived just in time."

 

Leo gave a nod and they walked over to the table together. Everyone else soon came over to the bench and sat down.

 

"Jaerim, how can you do skin ship so easily?"

"Well we are married, so of course we would have skin ship with each other."

"Oppa-deul, could you get the food from the kitchen please?"

"Shall we go?"

 

The men got up from the table and headed over to the kitchen before bringing back several plates of seafood and vegetables. Goongmin and Jonghyun went over to the barbeque to cook the seafood. Dinner passed with no problems, everyone enjoying the food that the staff had prepared for them. Most of the couples were feeding each other but Sharlotte and Leo were too focused on eating their own food.

 

"Leo-sshi. You should feed your wife. Come on I dare you to."

 

Leo's ears became hot and turned red but did as Jaerim had dared him to. He took  piece of sashimi and placed it in front of Sharlotte's mouth.

 

"Aren't you going to place some soy sauce on it?"

"It's okay. Leo-oppa knows that I don't like salty things and that includes soy sauce."

 

Sharlotte ate the piece of sashimi before picking up some sashimi with her chopsticks and dunked it into chili sauce before feeding Leo with it.

 

"Oppa, you have chili sauce on the side of your mouth."

 

Listening to her words, Leo wiped his mouth but missed the spot. Sharlotte picked up a napkin before wiping his mouth herself to get rid of the spot. Leo blushed, and hid his face like he normally does with compliments. After dinner, everyone cleaned up and headed back inside the pension.

 

Inside, the dishes were washed and then left to dry as everyone once again joined as a group in the living room. The emcee once again took control.

 

"Did everyone have a nice dinner?"

 

A chorus of "Yes" was heard before he carried on.

 

"The prize for our final game today is an upgraded of anything that you want. The game this time is a quiz. The way this game works is that we will have a person for each couple. The couple to get to 20 points first will win. The difficulty of the questions will depend on the points given. The most points given on one question is 4 points and the least is one. We have several topics you can choose. Music, Drama, Sport, Movies, Literature, Science, Geography and fashion. The husbands will start with the first question but after that it doesn't matter but only one person must be in front. The members can change at anytime. But you must decided by the end of the question before."

 

The husbands sat down on the four cushions with their wives on the sofa behind them.

 

"If everyone is ready then please pick out a category from the hat."

 

Goongmin reached over to the hate and picked a piece of paper.

 

"Fashion. 2 points."

"Before I read out the first question shall we hear some encouragement from the wives? As the youngest, Sharlotte you are first."

 

Sharlotte blushed before keeping eye contact with Leo.

 

"Oppa Bbuing bbuing hwaiting."

 

A silent message passed between the couple before Leo turned back to the front. All the other wives had similar ways of encouragement to their own husbands before the game started.

 

"Our first question is, what is the name of the shoes which are generally made with a single piece slanted piece of wood and used by women to appear taller."

 

"Goongmin. Heels."

"Unfortunately not."

"Jaerim. Kill heels."

"Closer but no."

"Jonghyun. Wedge heels."

"Correct. Two points to Jjong-ah couple. Please choose if you are going to change people."

 

Leo turned around to Sharlotte who shook her head. The second question was chosen by Jonghyun who read out the next topic.

 

"Sports. 4 points."

 

A small smile graced Leo's lips, knowing that he had a close advantage over nearly everyone else who had switched partners.

 

"This athlete currently plays for Bayern Munich and scored 5 goals in the Fifa world cup this year. He wears the number 13 for his country and currently as 56 international caps. Who is the player?"

 

Leo's hand shot up as soon as the question had finished.

"Leo."

"Yes Leo?"

"Thomas Mueller."

"Correct. 4 points for Leolotte. Quickly change if there are any switches."

 

Leo stood up from his seat and went over to the sofa. When the couple passed one another a small touch was exchanged for support and congratulations.

 

Sharlotte picked out the next question, reading out the topic.

 

"Geography. 5 points."

"What is the smallest country in the world and what is their population?"

"Soeun. Malta."

"Incorrect."

"Sharlotte. Malta."

"Incorrect."

 

Shaarlotte pouted from his answer as the quiz continued.

 

"Jinyoung. Vatican…. City?"

"You're halfway there. What is their population?"

"200?"

"Incorrect."

"Yura. Vatican City! 400!"

"Incoreect. Anyone can answer again now."

"Sharlotte. Vatican City! 1000!"

"Incorrect. Here is a hint. Higher than Yura's lower than Sharlotte's."

"Why does the hint come after my second guess……"

"It's which ever way I want to go."

"Jinyoung. Vatican City. 500!"

"Incorrect. Higher."

"Soeun. Vatican City. 700!"

"Incorrect. Higher."

"Yura. Vatican City. 800!"

"As no one has guessed it with 2 guesses each, the winner is Yura because she had the closest population."

"What's the answer?"
"The smallest country in the world and its population is Vatican City with the population of 770."

 

After several more questions, Jjong-ah were in the lead with 17 points, Goongjin were on 15 points, Leolotte were on 14 points and Jaerim and Soeun were on 12 points.

 

"This could be the final question. Goongmin, please read out the topic."

"Music. 5 points."

"K-pop has lead the Korean music industry for the last 20 or so years. Several different song will be played and you must dance the correct dance routine. Since this might be the last question, everyone will do it together. Music start."

 

The mission started off easily with 'Gangnam Style', 'Abracadabra' and 'Sorry Sorry'. The level of the dance routines became harder and harder. Sharlotte was out because of songs from the 1990's. Leo, Jonghyun, Jaerim and Goongmin were out because they either didn't know or refused to dance the y routines. Soeun became out because of Beast's '12:30' and Jinyoung became out since 'Expectation' by Girl's day came on.

 

"The winner's for this quiz are Jjong-ah couple with 23 points! Congratulations. What would you like upgraded out of your things?"

 

Without even discussing with each other, they yelled out the same thing.

 

"House."

 

The quiz had gone on late into the night and soon everyone was inside their covers with the light off. A small notification signal could be heard from the female room. Sharlotte turned over to see her phone screen had lighted up from a text message. She unlocked her phone to see a single message which made a small spread across her lips.

 

To: Wifey Yebin

 

Good night and have sweet dreams. I'll see you in the morning although I already miss you."

 

From: Husband Taekwoon.

 

She quickly typed a reply before turning her phone off and sleeping once more.

 

In the male room, Leo heard his phone ringtone. He opened his phone to read the reply from Sharlotte before going to sleep with a smile.

 

To: Husband Taekwoon

 

Good night to you too. I miss you too. Come meet me at 6 on the beach. Make sure to be wearing sports clothes.  Don't kill N-oppa in your sleep either. Sweet dreams ^.^

 

From: Wifey Yebin.