XXIII - Running Ma Pt.2

We got Married: VIXX Leo

Hello~~~ Armystar here~~~
 

Here is the second part of the Running man episode. Next chapter will be the final chapter.

 

Thank you for loving this fanfiction

 

Enjoy!~~


Moving to the next location, the two couples began to talk about the previous mission.

 

"We were surprised when we saw you right behind us in the mission. Everyone else was quite far away from us. But, were you always lactose intolerant?"

"I wasn't but from I sudden time onwards I got sick every time I drank cold milk. What did you have for the first stage?"

"We had a 500mL tub of ice cream, so we were lucky compared to all the other groups."

"Leo-yah, I still remember you from the football match we had when Jisung came. You were seriously fast and skilled at controlling the ball."

"…. Thank you, Jongkook-hyung."

 

They had finally arrived at the second location which was the Running Man post with one of the yellow people waiting for the rest of the cast to arrive.

 

"You have two choices. Summer or winter please choose."

"Oppa~ Where do you want to go?"

"Summer."

 

Taking the summer card from the PD, and began to follow the intstructions written on the card.

 

"Please head to XX XXXXXXX XXXX Restaurant where your mission is waiting for you. The last couple to finish this mission will be lead to jail and for the couples who finish first, you have free time until this mission is completed. Money will also be prepared for the couples who finish the mission quickly to shop freely."

 

When they arrived at the restaurant, they saw Yura and Jonghyun, Haha and Gary also doing the exact same mission as them.

 

"Welcome to the summer mission. As summer is hot, we have produced the hottest foods in Gangnam for you to eat. The couples who finish their specified amount of food have cleared the mission. The first die rolled will determine the dish you are eating whilst the second die will determine the amount of food you will receive. Since Haha and Gary arrived first at the location, they get first role of the die."

 

Haha rolled the first die and received the number five, whilst Gary rolled the second die ending on the number four. The PD peeled of the number five to show, spicy Jjambbong.

 

"Please bring four bowls of spicy jjambbong. Next is Yura and Jonghyun."

 

Yura and Jonghyun also repeated the same process as Haha and Gary, achieving three on the first die and five on the second die. The three peeled back show ddeokbukki.

 

"Please bring five plates of ddeokbukki. Finally, we have Leo and Sharlotte."

"Oppa, you roll the first die."

 

Taking the first die, Leo tossed the die which landed on two and Sharlotte tossed the second die to have it land on four. Two was revealed to show Spicy Donkatsu please.

 

"Wah~~~~~~~~~~ Gogida~~~~~~~"

 

Sharlotte began jumping up and down from excitement of having meat after a long time. Leo eventually placed his hand on her shoulder, calming her down while whispering words into her ear.

 

"Calm down. No one is going to steal your food."

 

The PD called out to the kitchen staff the final menu for this mission and all three couples sat waiting for the food to arrive.

 

"Four plates of spicy donkatsu please."

 

The food arrived in the same order that they were ordered in and everyone began eating quickly. Soon, all that could be heard is the sound of people eating the spicy food.

 

"So spicy. Can I have some milk please? And juice for Sharlotte too."

 

Haha and Gary were eating the jjambbong at a furious pace but were stuck on the soup, while ddeokbukki was making Yura cry. Leo and Sharlotte were eating the donkatsu quickly whilst taking a mouthful of rice and salad to try and make the spiciness go away. Nearly 20 minutes later, Haha and Gary had finished and Sharlotte and Leo had nearly finished their four plates of donkatsu.

 

Taking the final spoonful of food, Leolotte received the final destination card and money to hang around this area until everyone completes the mission.

 

"We will call you once it all missions have been completed. Please come back to your cars once you receive the call."

 

Whilst walking to the shopping centre, Leo and Sharlotte stopped at a dessert store and bought some sorbet before entering the shopping centre.

 

"My mouth feels like it's still on fire."

"If you keep eating the sorbet it should be fine."

"Are you okay, oppa?"

"Ah."

"What should we buy?"

"Clothes for Jihoon and Jihye."

"Okay~~ Let's go."

 

Heading over to the kids store, Sharlotte and Leo began to go through the different clothes for the babies. Leo brought over a blue and beige dress while Sharlotte had a red checkered button up shirt and navy vest in her hands.

 

"Oppa, what do you think?"

"It suits Jihoon. This dress for Jihye."

"It's so cute~~ Let's get these clothes for them."

 

Buying the clothes for Jihoon and Jihye, they were also given another water gun when they payed for the clothes and began window shopping in the shopping centre.

 

"We don't have a couple ring yet……"

"Let's go get one soon then."

 

Receiving a text message from the staff, they headed back to the car and were driven to the final destination for the episode.

 

"What was the winter mission?"

"Cold food. We had four mega milkshakes while Goongmin and Jinyoung had six litres of ice cream because they were really unlucky with the die. What about you?"

"The summer mission was spicy food. We ended up having four plates of spicy donkatsu. Haha and Gary oppa had spicy jjambbong and Yura and Jonghyun oppa had ddeokbukki."

 

Sharlotte suddenly appeared uncomfortable while sitting down which caught Leo's attention who was looking out the window. He looked down into Sharlotte's hands to see the phone which was continuously vibrating as they continued filming.

 

Aliss: Yah!! Sharlotte! There's a really large situation right now. Leo and you…...