XVI - We got Married trip Pt.1

We got Married: VIXX Leo

Hello~~~~~ Armystar here!! I HAVE 100 SUBSCRIBERS!!! Thank you so much for liking this fanfiction.

I can't believe how many people love this story.

As a celebration, I have a new chapter.

Enjoy~~~~^>^


The bus was full of talking non-stop until they had arrived at Gapyeong where the couple trip was planned to be at. Jinyoung and Goongmin got out of the bus first followed by Jonghyun and Yura, Jaerim and Soeun and finally the Leolotte couple.

 

"This is out destination for today~~~"

 

Jinyoung was way too happy as they stood looking at the view of the beach in front of them. 

 

"Hello~~"

 

All the couples turned to the voice that they heard to see someone run up to them along the beach.

 

"I am the MC for this trip. Welcome everyone to Gapyeong. Here, you will verse other couples for prizes which will be installed into your home and also try to become closer as a couple. But first, please go and put your luggage in your rooms inside the pension and come to the pool at the back of the pension. I shall see you soon."

 

All the couples moved into the pension with their luggage bags, and went inside the pension to have a look around before choosing their rooms. Leo and Sharlotte headed upstairs to have a look first before coming back downstairs to look at the kitchen and main bedroom. Once everyone had looked around, they all joined in the living room downstairs to talk about sharing rooms.

 

"Since we can't have the rooms shared by couples, let's give the girls the main bedroom downstairs and the men will use the room upstairs. Is that alright with everyone?"

 

Choruses of "Yes" were all that were heard and the girls brought their luggage to the main bedroom and got changed into their swim suits for the games which were to come. When Sharlotte opened her suitcase, all the clothes in her suitcase weren't what she originally had placed in her suitcase. She let out a deep sigh while muttering under her breath.

 

"Lici-eonnie, I am going to kill you once I go home."

 

Sharlotte pulled out the swim suit to see a lacy black two piece bikini waiting for her, with no other swim suit inside the suit case. Jinyoung, Soeun and Yura looked at the swim suit in Sharlotte's hands and had different reactions. Yura blushed and said:

 

"Sharlotte, you shouldn't be wearing that at such a young age."

"It isn't mine. My eonni changed all my clothes in my suitcase…."

 

Jinyoung was having a completely different reaction to Yura.

 

"Ohhhh Sharlotte, Leo's going to have a nosebleed. So brave."

"Eonni, I told you it isn't mine. But I have no other swim suit to wear, so I'll have to wear it.  Lici eonni, I am so going to get you."

 

Sharlotte began to put on the bikini as well as the others. Meanwhile in the male room, there was no talking and tension flowed in the room, as they quickly got changed and waited for the ladies to arrive. Finally, Goongmin opened his mouth.

 

"How is married life?"

"It's nice... Yura is adorable and she is really thoughtful."

"My Soeun is so cute as well."

"We know already Jaerim, you guys are so lovey dovey. It's kinda hard to watch your episodes."

"Hehehehe"

"What about you Leo? After all you've only been married for a short while."

"It's good."

"That's it?"

"Yes."

"You need to tell us more. What's Sharlotte like as a wife?"

"She's…"

 

The girls finally appeared in their swimsuits. As soon as the boys saw their wife's outfits they all had similar reactions. Their faces became red and they stood up right up and walked over. When Leo stood up, he also picked up his towel, came over to Sharlotte and wrapped the towel around her like a dress.

 

"Too revealing."

"Lici-eonni, changed all my clothes…"

"Make sure you get your revenge."

"I will."

 

All the couples made their way the pool at the back of the pension where the MC was waiting.

 

"The first game is something that tests a couple's intimacy and the man's strength. The game is where the girls must steal the other's hat. The competitions will be in tournament mode with two couples versing each other at one time. The first prize is another photo shoot. The first match is between Jinyoung and Goongmin and Jaerim and Soeun. "

 

While the four were slipping into the water, Leo and Sharlotte's eyes had changed showing their competitiveness. Being the nice people the CG editors were, they added flames behind the couple giving off a slightly evil and scary look.

 

The first match ended in Jinyoung and Googmin's favour although Jaerim and Soeun had the advantage of height.

 

"Can Sharlotte and Leo, Yura and Jonghyun please enter the pool for the next match?"

 

Leo went into the pool and like when they were on their honeymoon, He opened his arms and let Sharlotte slip into his arms. Leo carried her to the centre of the pool before allowing her to hop onto his back from inside his arms. Jonghyun and Yura had the advantage of height, since Yura was tall.

 

"Oppa, try and trip over Jonghyun is you can okay?"

"Alright. Let's win this."

"Yay!!"

"If everyone is ready~ Game start."

 

Leo and Jonghyun began to move closer to one another as their wives had one had on their hat while beginning to reach out to grab the other's hat once they were in close proximity. Sharlotte and Yura began trying to take the other's hat while Leo began to try and trip Jonghyun over. Just when Sharlotte grabbed the tip of Yura's hat, Jonghyun began to fall over backwards taking down with him. Sharlotte pulled the hat out just as Yura and Jonghyun fell into the water.

 

Sharlotte and Leo stayed in the water as Jinyoung and Goongmin slipped into the water once more. Sharlotte leaned down once more to whisper their next plan to Leo.

 

"Oppa, I think we'll have to watch out more Goongmin-oppa than Jinyoung-eonni."

"Okay."

"What do you think we should do?"

"I'll push them back. You take her hat as soon as you can."

"Okay, I'll try my best."

 

The MC interrupted the planning by taking over once more.

"Who will get the photo shoot? Will it be Leolotte or Youngmin couple? Game~~~ Start!"

 

The two couples became closer to each other and Sharlotte attempted to try and take Jinyoung's hat from a safe distance away. Since that wasn't working, Leo walked closer to Goongmin and attempted to trip Goongmin over like how they did with Yura and Jonghyun. The game ended in Sharlotte and Leo's favour when Sharlotte pushed Jinyoung's arms to the side, setting her off balance.

 

"The winners of the photoshoot are Sharlotte and Leo. Congratulations. Please come to the beach after having the quick break. See you on the beach."

 

Everyone had arrived at the beach to see an obstacle course spread along the beach waiting for everyone. At one end of the obstacle course, they saw the MC waiting for them. Once they had all arrived in front of him, he began to speak

 

"This game tests the strength of the husbands. What you must do is carry you wife, bridal style, run along the beach until you come to the limbo, duck under the varying heights but at the final bar you have the choice of jumping over the bar. Then run once more to the tables. At each table, there are different types of food laid out. Here you will feed each other the food. After the food, the husband will place their wife on the tires and pull her until the next stop. At the next stop you must carry her to the trampoline, where she must jump until she catches the bread and then, run to the finish line. Good luck and I will see you at the finish line. Whoever wins this will receive a holiday in an oversea country of their choice."

 

All the husbands stood on the start line waiting for the starting gun. The starting gun was finally shot and everyone ran towards the first obstacle.