XXVIII - Couple Holiday Pt.3

We got Married: VIXX Leo

Hello Armystar here~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry it's been so long since I updated. I've had so many things on my plate seeing as I'm in my last year of school.

No. I haven't been killed, abducted by aliens or anything like that, I was just really busy.

I hope everyone continues to enjoy the story and not for get about this.

Mission: If anyone can match all the ID's of the people who sent Sharlotte and Leo the messages in this chapter. The people who get all the answers correct will receive a hint on what happens in the private/secret relationship of Leo and Sharlotte.

Also, how many people have watched VIXX LR "Beautiful Liar"?? I was really worried when I heard the two members who were collaborating but the song is soooooooooooo good. Tell me what you think about the song ^.^

Once again, I'm sorry and enjoy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The couple walked hand-in-hand through the streets of Tokyo watching the busy life of the people pass by them as they leisurely walked through the small towns.

 "We'll be there soon."
 "Oppa, where are we going? Can't you give me at least a tiny hint?"
 "Nope. Annnnnd. We're here."
 
The two stopped outside a tall five story building, and Leo began to lead her to the specific location of their date. Covering her eyes, just before they entered Sharlotte, began to hear the several different sounds, such as the purring of kittens.

 "If you guess correctly, I'll uncover your eyes."
 "Umm…. A pet shop?"
 "No. Guess again."
 "Is it…"

Their current location finally dawned to her and a large smile spread across her face.

 "A PET CAFÉ!!!!"
 
Chuckling, Leo brought his hands down from her eyes and turned her around to face him. Wrapping her arms around him for a quick hug, she ran towards the kittens who were all playing around, inside the café on the floor.

 
<
 
Leo soon joined her on the floor next to the kittens and eventually, all the kittens crowded around them wanting to play.

 "I always wanted to come to a pet café."
 "N saw the interview where you said that you wanted to go to a pet café."
 "I never thought I would really get to come though. Thank you."
 
She quickly moved over a gave him a quick peck to his cheek before turning back to the kittens. Leo's face also turned bright pink and he unconsciously moved closer to her and carefully wrapped his arm around her waist. Pulling her into the room, the two began to play with the animals before sitting down and ordering any food.

Together, they sat down at a table and ordered the 'Kitten Brunch set', before sitting on the floor together to play with the floppy-eared kitten. Holding the cat-toy in their hands, they watched the kitten try to grab hold of the furry toy which was being waved in it's face.

Soon, the waitress called them back with their ordered menu waiting on their table. Leo stood up first before reaching behind him and helping Sharlotte to her feet. Once they reached the table once more, Leo pulled out Sharlotte's chair before helping her sit down and took his seat once more.

 

 

Together they took a photo and uploaded it onto their SNS accounts before enjoying each other's presence once more.

 "Thank you for this oppa. I've always wanted to come to a pet café, but I've never had time.  But how did you know, this was somewhere I always wanted to go?"
 " N and Ravi were helping plan this and they found an interview, where you said that you really wanted to go to a pet café. They did all the research. I organised all the things which will happen in a few days."
"I don't mind who organised it because it's the time and feelings behind it that counts. Thank you so much oppa."

Blushing red, Leo looked down at his plate and refused to make eye contact with Sharlotte.

"Oppa. I want a kitten. Can we please get a kitten for our apartment? Or do you want a differnet animal?"

"No. Let's get a kitten. As soon as we get back to Korea let's choose the kitten we want to take care of." 


Taking his hand, she looked him in the eye before going back to eating, with their hands still interlocked on the table. It was while they were enjoying their time together, they were interrupted by the chirping of their phones. Sharlotte unlocked her phone to see that all her members and several of her SM Town family members had commented on the photo that they took together.

 KeyKKB: My baby has all grown up now ;) He better be taking good care of you.
 Kongbin93: I see Leo-hyung did take you to the pet café. Enjoy you're second honeymoon and come back as a my girlfriend soon *jks* ^.^
 BurritoPrincessLiss: Too cute!! Definitely our Leolotte couple. >~< He better not do anything too dangerous. I'm sure he's treating you well though. Have fun~~~ Bring back presents for us though. I expect some fancy presents from you Maknae.
 Baozi4me: He's definitely taking care of you well. Come back to Korea soon. Let's go have some food.
FlamingCRIS: You need to bring us some stuff back. Your wanting to be second father is currently going crazy in the dorm, you need to calm him down as soon as you return okay?

CherryRipe: You are bringing me back some Japanese stuff Maknae, or I will fly myself over on the earliest plane and make sure you do. Understood? 

YoDolphin: You still need to play soccer with me Leo. You need to call me as soon as you arrive back in Korea. Have a good holiday and don't do anything too bad

ChaSquirrel: Don't replace me with actual cute animals. I miss you already. See you when you return to Korea again.

Taeed: The baby is growing up too quickly. All of us Oppas miss you. We'll buy you food again so come back home~~

TaeFish: Fishes are still the best, but it's good to see you aren't worrying about fans or other problems. Enjoy your holidays~~~~~~~~


Together, they continued looking through the replies and comments before they played with kittens for another hour or so. Other than the kittens, they also entered the puppy area and the hamster area to play with other animals, before they had to leave in time for their next appointment. After they left the café, the couple to began to walk along the streets looking at small figurines and objects that stalls were selling. After buying a few small figurines for their otaku friends, they contiued along the small roads and market to the location of where they were going to have dinner with Sharlotte's celebrity friends who she acted in dramas with when she was in Japan.