XIV - Housewarming party Pt 1.

We got Married: VIXX Leo

Hello~~~ Armystar here. Thank you sooooooooo much for loving this fic. The number of subscribers and upvoters growing is making me so happy and wanting to write more and more everyday. Please continue to love this fic.

 

Enjoy~~


VIXX were causing chaos inside the apartment. N and Ken were running around the apartment looking at everything and going through their possessions. Ravi was roaming around the kitchen nervously, trying to help in any way. Hongbin and Hyuk had captured Sharlotte and wouldn't let her go back to the kitchen to help Leo.

 

 

"Hyungsu-nim what do you like about Leo-hyung?"

"……. He's so nice and an absolute gentleman."

"Leo-hyung is? I don't think so."

 

 

Just as Hyuk had finished talking, they felt a dark aura behind them. Hongbin and Hyuk turned around to see Leo standing behind them in his cat apron.

 

 

"Oppa~~~~~ Can I help you with anything?"

"It's okay. Ravi helped me with the rest of it."

"But Ravi-sunbae is a guest……"

 

 

The doorbell rang finally announcing the arrival of the CHAOS members.

 

 

As soon as the door was opened by Sharlotte, the CHAOS members ran into the room, similar to the way that the VIXX members had entered the room. Aliss, Lici and Cherry ran into the apartment with their presents without bothering to take their shoes off because they were too hyper. As soon as they ran into the apartment and saw VIXX, they all came to a sudden stop and toppled over each other. C.YA soon followed after the others into the apartment with her own present in both hands.

 

 

"Eonni calm down please.'

 

 

Embarrassed by her members Sharlotte ran back into the kitchen away from the chaotic state which was occurring because of CHAOS.

 

The members made themselves at home as soon as their maknae left for the kitchen. Lici sat down next to Ravi and began to strike up a conversation with him.

 

 

"Hey Ravi, I like your raps."

"Thank you, I'm glad people like our songs."

"I do. You know what? I like you. You mouldy burrito."

 

 

Ravi stared at her weirdly after her comment which could have been both a compliment and an insult.

 

 

"Don't mind her Ravi. She's always like that. You don't have to take her seriously."

 

 

Leo and Sharlotte finally came back with the dishes for dinner. The buffet style bibimbap was what greeted everyone for dinner.

 

 

"WE WILL EAT WELL!!!!!!!!"

 

 

Everyone dug in. Too hungry to talk while eating and dinner had finished in a flash.

 

 

"I brought some games to play today."

"N-hyung, I knew that bag didn't just contain the house warming presents."

 

 

N opened the bag he had brought and inside the bag was the octopus game and also a deck of cards. He took out the octopus game and everyone gathered around in a circle. The order of people were alternating between the members of VIXX and CHAOS.

 

 

"Aliss starts. The punishment is a y dance."

 

 

The order went around the circle once and finally came back to Aliss. There were six holes left and it still hadn't reacted. N's go was after Aliss' and as soon as he placed the fork in the octopus popped out and began to spin like crazy.

 

 

"Yay~~~ It's N-hyung. 24 hours. 24 hours and full moon."

 

 

Taking the requests, N began to dance. Without music. Round two started and it ended with Lici's defeat. Being the major Hyuna fan, Lici began to dance Red. They brought the deck of cards once the octopus game became boring. The deck of cards were no normal deck of cards, they were truth or dare cards with the dares specialized for both couple and singles.

 

 

Before the cards were passed around the group, couples were made with the entire group. The was the WGM couple, leader couple (Aliss and N), Nose couple (Ken and Cherry) Fake and/or maknae (Hyuk and C.YA), Rapper couple (Ravi and Lici) and Hongbin would be able to chose anyone he wanted to be with. The cards began to be passed around the group before the game started and a empty bottle was placed in the middle and spun. The bottle landed on C.YA who started the game.

 

 

"C.YA what do you choose?"

"I choose the dare."

"Read out the dare."

"Okay. You must drink a concoction made up by everyone else in the room."

 

 

The group stood up and ran to the kitchen. Ken picked out chicken flavoured chips, Cherry picked out strawberries and others also picked up food which didn't match each other at all. After blending everything together, they brought the drink back to C.YA who hadn't moved from her spot in the circle.

 

 

"Here you go."

 

 

C.YA took the drink, blocked her nose and downed the drink in one go. Her nose scrunched up as he finished the drink. Once she was done, C.YA spun the bottle once more to find the bottle land on Ravi.

 

 

"Ravi-oppa. Truth, Dare or couple dare?"

"I pick truth.

"Read it out! What does it say?"

 

 

Ravi read through the question and became flustered, his cheeks turning tomato red. He took a deep breath and began reading out the question.

 

 

"What is the dirtiest thing you have written?"

 

 

Everyone began to crack up laughing as they waited for the answer.

 

 

"……. It would have to be secret night."

"Ohhhhhh. Oppa rap your bit please."

"…….Girl, awake the wiggling instincts inside your body

Oh, look at your lips, dormant from a sweet kiss

My body has melted at your tickling touch

Yeah a secret romantic veil hides our game

My entire body has hardened"

"The lyrics are so dirty…."

"Anyway spin the bottle Ravi."

 

Ravi spun the bottle and it landed on Hyuk.

 

"Hyukkie, choose which one?"

"I choose couple dare."

 

C.YA stared at Hyuk like he was crazy before sighing and agreeing to do the couple dare.

 

"The couple will have their hands tied up and must free themselves only using their hands."

 

Hyuk and C.YA had their hands tied up and the ropes were entwined and knotted with each other. The two were struggling to untie themselves and this caused almost direct skinship with one another. Finally after about 15  minutes they were able to untie themselves and were sitting back down in their places.

 

Hyuk sat down and spun the bottle once everyone was ready. The bottle spun until it finally landed on Leo.

 

"Leo-hyung. Truth, Dare or couple dare?"

"Wait….. The couple must do couple dares only."

 

Leo and Sharlotte looked at one another before he took a deep breath to read out his dare.

 

"The couple must………"