XXX - VS Arashi Kpop vs Jpop

We got Married: VIXX Leo

Hello Armystar here~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry~~~~~~~~

I had final exams and also University applications to worry about, but now~~~~ I'm free until Feburary where I will be studying once more.

I haven't had the time to write, so sorry.

But I've also been having writer's block for this story. It would be great if people can suggest missions they want Leolotte to go on~~ ^>^

 

Have a good Christmas~~~~

On to the chapter~~!!


Leo and Sharlotte arrived at the studio and were automatically lead to the waiting room, not even aware of which show we would be filming for. Inside the waiting room, several other celebrities were waiting inside.

 

"Ah, Leo hyung. Are you and Sharlotte the last two guests for today's special?"

 

Inside the waiting room they were greeted by Minhyuk from BtoB, L from Infinite, Junho from 2PM and Kai from EXO.

 

"What are we filming for? We haven't been told anything at all."

"We're filming VS Arashi today. It's a Kpop vs Jpop special today. Which is why we were all called to Japan today. Here."

 

Minhyuk placed the uniforms into Leo and Sharlotte's hands before pushing them into the different change rooms.

 

"Get changed into these and come back out so we can attach your microphones and start filming soon."

 

Without even bothering to reply, they both headed into the waiting rooms. Minhyuk turned to Kai before whispering, "You know what? I swear those two people are becoming more and more like each other."

 

All the others nodded their heads and let the subject drop. The two walked out soon and placed their clothes back into the bags they brought with them before allowing the staff to place the microphones on safely before preparing for filming.

 

The six of them hid behind the set whilst they heard the members of Arashi begin their introduction before the called them to the stage. The ran onto the set and began to wait for the applause the calm down.

 

"Konnichiwa, please take good care of us."

 

"Welcome to the show, this it the first time we have had a special like this. Some of you have worked in the japanese industry through dramas and have all had concerts in Japan. Today, is a day we must win Arashi."

 

Ninomiya agreed, "There is no way we could lose today. Whoever makes us lose will be constantly blamed for the next few months."

 

Minhyuk replied, "We can't lose today, not after coming all the way over here from Japan. Fighting!"

 

"Let us continue right onto our first game then. Our first game is Kicking Sniper!!!~~~~"

 

The Kpop group started the game first with Sharlotte, Minhyuk and Leo starting as the three participating in the game.

 

"Have any of you played soccer before?"

"Minhyuk and Leo oppa have played soccer and I just enjoy playing soccer. ^.^"

"Ah. I also heard that you and Leo were married."

"We're a virtual couple and we have been more nearly a year now."

"Has he been treating you well?"

 

Ninomiya suddenly cut in, "She was never quiet about their relationship. I know because she was mostly talking about him during our free time while filming 'Yowakate'."

 

"We had just started our marriage back then. But just for that, I'll make sure I get at least one perfect."

"Let the game begin."

 

The revolving board began to bring each obstacle of carefully stacked silver and red tins. Sharlotte's first kick caused the ball to swerve right and entirely missed the target. Minhyuk hit the target but only knocked of a single red tin while Leo hit the target knocking over all the targets besides the bottom tin can. The second target was completely knocked over by Minhyuk and the third target was hit but none of the red tins fell.

 

Completing her promise, Sharlotte knocked over the fourth target achieving a perfect before the half of he final obstacle was knocked over by all three members. The siren finally went off and the narrator began speaking.

 

"The K-pop idol team's score is 470. Arashi please prepare for your round."

"We might have a problem. Their scores are higher than I thought they could've been. Let's go."

 

The tins were once more set up and Arashi stood on the platform, waiting for the game to start.

 

"For Arashi, the kickers are Aiba, Ohno and the plus-one member sandwich man!!! Are you ready?"

"Yes. We are ready~~"

"Aiba. Are you sure you can beat them?"

"I'll beat them no matter what."

"Well then, we'll start the game right away."

 

The siren once against started and the revolving board began to bring the first target out once more. Aiba kicked the ball trying to hit the target, but rather than hitting the target, his ball hit the side board and shot back to him, just missing him by a few centimetres. 

 

Ohno and the sandwich man were laughing really hard but also had to concentrate on kicking the ball at the right timing. The entire first target was missed but everyone seemed to have the intuition and seemed to have closer and closer shoots to the target. Ohno, knocked over half of the second target and sandwich man scored a perfect for the third target.  Aiba still hadn't knocked over any targets but he completely hit the fourth target. The target wobbled but stood standing. Thinking that Aiba had knocked over the target, the sandwich man and Ohno kicked but their gym balls went left and right of the target. The final target was hit by Aiba and two white tins were knocked over, sandwich man's ball hit the target making the target twist and the top two layers fall. Ohno finished it off by hitting the target in the centre but missed getting a perfect.

 

"Arashi's final score, 630 points!!~~

"Oi, Aiba, what happened?"

"It's not my fault~~"

"Aiba-san you're the only one who didn't score any points."

"I'll make up for it in the next few games."

"Let's move onto the next game, our next game is Cliff climb."

 

Before they moved onto the next game, a short intermission was taken. The staff began playing the different kpop and jpop songs and the staff began cheering and clapping to the beat. Sakurai stepped forwards the invited Sharlotte to the set from the seating area. CHAOS' song 'Maze' came on and Sharlotte began to dance along with Sakurai trying to copy the dance moves.

 

The mood in the studio lightened and a short break was taken before the second game was started. Backstage, the two different groups had cameras following them and seeing what they talked about behind the scenes.

 

Kai started the conversation. "Although Aiba wasn't able to do anything, they are still 160 points ahead of us. We have to win the next game."

Junho agreed. "The next game is the cliff climb. Who wants to climb? L, you do rock climbing, so I think you should go and we need one more person who is lithe."

Leo replied, "Kai should go up the wall, after all, he's really good and dancing and is strong."

"Okay, they L and Kai will go up for cliff climb. L, just go up the far right wall and come down as soon as possible, so Kai can climb the middle and far left wall. That should allow us to have the fastest time."

 

The camera then switched to the Arashi team who seemed really relaxed.

Sakurai began the conversation, "For the cliff climb who do you think are the best two members?"

"Well, I think the two members in the team will be Junho and Kai since they haven't participated yet."

"But Matsumoto, that N guy hasn't participated yet either."

"That is a good observation. I still think it will be those two."

"Well since their main aim is to get a high score, I don't think we have to worry too much right now with a lead of 160 points. I think we should let Ninomiya have another try at the bridge, it won't impact us too greatly."

"So Ninomiya and Matsumoto?"

"Yeah, that should be fine then."

"Okay, Ninomiya and Matsumoto will go up the wall then."

 

A staff member walked into both rooms, "We will be filming again in 5 minutes, please head to the set."

 

Both groups were back on set and the filming began once more. The computer zoomed in onto Ohno's face.

"The next game is Cliff Climb."

The MC took over once more. "The climbers for the Kpop team are L and Kai."

 

Continued in the next chapter ^.^