VII - Let's go~~~~

We got Married: VIXX Leo

Hello~~~~ Armystar here. Thank you for all the subscribers~~~~ 49 subs. I was really surprised and moved. Thanks so much~~~~~ ^>^

I'm really busy but I'll try and write as much as I can. It's a bit short though

Enjoy~~~~~


It was around 9pm when Leo and Sharlotte got out of the car and began to wheel their suitcases into the airport. Together they approached the counter desk for their plane tickets.

 

"Oppa, can you show me your passport photo? Please~~~~~?"

 

"I will if you show me yours. But only to you."

 

"Mine is from when I was in primary school."

 

Sharlotte showed Leo and the camera her passport photo with a small giggle. Leo opened his passport and only showed Sharlotte. After receiving their plane tickets and placing their suitcases on the plane, Sharlotte and Leo began to look around waiting until they had to catch the plane.

 

"Oppa~~ What are we going to do at the Maldives?"

 

"Shall we going snorkeling?"

 

"I wanna go. I wanna go."

 

Without realising, the two of them had linked hands and were looking through the shops before they boarded the plane.

 

The time finally came for them to board the plane for the 8 hour flight. The flight took off and the couple began to take a video with their hand-cam.

 

"Anneonghaseyo! This is Leolotte couple."

 

"Leolotte?"

 

"Oppa. That's what they are calling us."

 

"I see."

 

"Oppa. Where are we going?"

 

"To the Maldives."

 

"We are going on our honeymoon. Unni~~~ Merong. Oppa, say something to VIXX sunbaes."

 

"Don't contact me. I'll be back soon."

 

It must have been from the tiring schedules, Sharlotte soon fell asleep on Leo's shoulder and Leo also soon nodded off with his head on top of Sharlotte's.

 

The plane finally arrived at the Maldives. As if on instinct, Leo woke up as the plane touched down on the ground. Turning to Sharlotte, he shook her awake.

 

"Sharlotte, wake up."

 

"I dun wanna."

 

"We are here."

 

Hearing the unfamiliar voice waking her up. Her eyes snapped open.

 

"Are we here?"

 

"We are. Come on let's go get our bags."

 

They left the plane and continued through the airport.